• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Curse of the Lilac Night OOC

Well then I guess my dad must have not understood my question. Because he's a carpenter, you know paid to know this stuff. So now I'm confused.

Pi determines the area of a circle, I believe. So multiply the radius by 3.14 and you've got the actual amount of space. You said it takes up 10 feet, then you suggested doing 20 yards. Yards are triple the amount of feet; therefore the area that your character would be covering would be the equivalent of a quarter of a football field. The amount of area that your character's power's radius already covers is enough to kill a room of abouuuut 20 people. 

So if anything, I recommend you get out your calculator and multiply the numbers by pi to figure out how much space the aura takes up first. 

In other words, no. Don't expand until you give me the exact number, then I will judge. 10 feet is already iffy enough. 

Just saying~

Pi r squared is the area.

3.14×(r^2) = will give u the area of whatever it is ya'll takling about!!!

Pi determines the area of a circle, I believe. So multiply the radius by 3.14 and you've got the actual amount of space. You said it takes up 10 feet, then you suggested doing 20 yards. Yards are triple the amount of feet; therefore the area that your character would be covering would be the equivalent of a quarter of a football field. The amount of area that your character's power's radius already covers is enough to kill a room of abouuuut 20 people. 

So if anything, I recommend you get out your calculator and multiply the numbers by pi to figure out how much space the aura takes up first. 

In other words, no. Don't expand until you give me the exact number, then I will judge. 10 feet is already iffy enough. 

Just saying~

My dad was using square feet so it depends on how I'm measuring the radius around my guy. So it would take far to much math, and thinking to come to a conclusion about this. So how about he can suck the air from about the space of a average room? Ten feet outside I guess?

Oh 

So you gotta SQUARE it too 

Welp a ten-foot radius is now OP~

Depends on what you consider op to be. Since we have a immortal who can drain your powers. I'm not good at math, but my dad does this stuff for a living so I'm going by what he says. Besides he would be out of work if he didn't know how to measure this stuff.

My dad was using square feet so it depends on how I'm measuring the radius around my guy. So it would take far to much math, and thinking to come to a conclusion about this. So how about he can suck the air from about the space of a average room? Ten feet outside I guess?

Plug it into the equation

102x3.14

In other words 100x3.14

So we're talking 314 feet that he is covering. 

Nope.

Too much. 

Change the radius to something much smaller and make sure that the answer isn't over 100

M A T H

1.5 radius sounds good, or even 1.7/8 depending on how techincal!

Glad I helped!!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Plug it into the equation

102x3.14

In other words 100x3.14

So we're talking 314 feet that he is covering. 

Nope.

Too much. 

Change the radius to something much smaller and make sure that the answer isn't over 100

M A T H

I don't know math .-. I dropped out of school at seventh grade, and moved so much while I was in school that I ended up redoing alot of stuff. So I'm not bothering, figure something out for me if you want otherwise idrc. 

Thank you~. You have done great service to the GMs

Oh that sounds good...I Think...Idk....-Lays down and dies-

I have accomplished many things today, I'm so proud XD anyway im signing off because I need sleep, I'll probably wake up at 3 and see if Kloud has posted then post then go back to sleep. Omg I need to stop doing that...what am I becoming?

Anyway...night my American, and other parts of the world peeps!

You miss two days of school and suddenly you have an entire unit and two tests to make up in a single class

Probably won't be rping much today...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back