• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal island for special students

OOC
Here
Might I need any kind of pre-approval before submitting a character sheet, or can I go ahead and submit and wait for approval?

Uh...Hello. I'm kinda new to this site in general, and I thought this could be fun! I hope I'm not too much of a bother!
So...Would I be able to join this..?

Last edited:
Hello! ^,^
I was wondering if the story was in an okay enough place to have someone new join in?

Oh, what is the current male/female ratio for students? I wanna try and keep the scale even.

That I’m not sure.. although from what I can tell it’s sorta even with a little tilt towards the guys

Oh HuntedFox HuntedFox a like is accapted so you can join jump in whatever you like if you want someone to intract with my character is in english class

Just wanted to post a response here so I don't interrupt the flow of the CS thread.
My character will be arriving to English class momentarily. But before I do i'd like to ask,
who is all in the classroom? Just didn't want to make a mistake.

Texangamer Texangamer

My apologies, I wasn’t able to get on at all yesterday. I’ll see if I can jump in someplace.

Texangamer Texangamer
Could you edit you first post here to include links to the CS and IC threads please? It would make it easier to navigate through the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back