• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal island for special students

OOC
Here
I had just decided to go through and listen to every single theme song listed in the character thread and found out only one other person besides me has a theme for their OC. XD

Another random thought would be:

Am I allowed to vote to make the OOC more alive? Not that it’ll do anything but I wanna try.

So before I post, is there anything I should know? Anyone wanna invite me in? Say hi to cat?

Azerothii Azerothii your accapted btw you can jump in I guess you can check on my character oh and they can be friends if you like she’s in the nurse office

Sabishi Sabishi
I should probably get to bed, my apologies.
It’s crazy how people expect you to function and stuff in the morning.... 0-o

I am so sorry everyone! I took a day or two off of school. Needed a day or two with my boyfriend before i had to go back to collage, as well as him

RI.a RI.a
Greetings and Salutations! ^,^
I was wondering if our characters could share a dorm? (Dorm #264)
My character is Cahira Morgayne.

Hello! And yes please.
I have to get to work in a few. I’ll try to reply when I’m free.

I was wondering when you would be interested in our characters meeting, Damian & Cat. I'm heading to school right now, i have semester finals today, tomorrow, and Wednesday. So im sorry for the inconvenience of it all.
HuntedFox HuntedFox

Hello! And yes please.
I have to get to work in a few. I’ll try to reply when I’m free.

Sweet! Thanks!

I was wondering when you would be interested in our characters meeting, Damian & Cat. I'm heading to school right now, i have semester finals today, tomorrow, and Wednesday. So im sorry for the inconvenience of it all.
HuntedFox HuntedFox

I definitely would, and am willing to be patient!
Good luck on finals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back