• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Creepypasta 🐍

naturexskull

Hello there !! :)

I'm searching for someone to roleplay with in the creepypasta fandom; I can roleplay every kind of character, I'm open to any headcanon and ship ( oc× cc are also fine !! )

I'm searching for someone who will roleplay Ticci Toby (Tobias Rogers) as I've created a new oc lately and I'd like to try it out !!

I've been in the creepypasta fandom for many years, and I know lots about them, fanon and canon; I had left the fandom for a while as my interest had switched over other things, but lately I came back to it !!
I have an oc with a backstory, interlinked with Toby's, and I can go more into details or show some sketches.

I'm open to everything !!

I'm searching for someone to roleplay with in the creepypasta fandom; I can roleplay every kind of character, I'm open to any headcanon and ship ( oc× cc are also fine !! )

I'm searching for someone who will roleplay Ticci Toby (Tobias Rogers) as I've created a new oc lately and I'd like to try it out !!

I've been in the creepypasta fandom for many years, and I know lots about them, fanon and canon; I had left the fandom for a while as my interest had switched over other things, but lately I came back to it !!
I have an oc with a backstory, interlinked with Toby's, and I can go more into details or show some sketches.

Hi there, I’m a college student, pronouns are she/her and my name is Cynthia :) I’m looking to roleplay OCxCreepypasta with darker themes. Slow burns are more my style since they are killers.

Hi, If you're still looking/interested, I'm a highschool student and I like to rp creepypasta! I don't nessicarily go by dad!slender and lean more into canon, but I still love a bit of fanon and making headcanons! my discord is corrozee if you're interested in rping ^^

Hi!!idk how this site works or if ur still looking but anyways im Kat!!they/them,18 i mainly Write OC x canon and i played as Toby often in the past.

Hello im looking for an rp, i do hope this thread is still open my discord is frisk_kara please feel free to reach out to me and we can talk more about the rp we want
🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Hi!!idk how this site works or if ur still looking but anyways im Kat!!they/them,18 i mainly Write OC x canon and i played as Toby often in the past.
hi would you like to rp? that is the most bot sounding response but yeah lmao

Hello, I'm Doughnaughty and I've been in the Creepypasta and Marble Hornets fandom for awhile. I mostly do OCxCanon and can play mostly any Creepypasta character. I prefer to double up and I have multiple characters! DM me if you are interested! ^^

Hello, I'm Doughnaughty and I've been in the Creepypasta and Marble Hornets fandom for awhile. I mostly do OCxCanon and can play mostly any Creepypasta character. I prefer to double up and I have multiple characters! DM me if you are interested! ^^
Hello id love to rp, here is my discord frisk_kara feel free to reach out through there and we can get started!!

hiii! i'd love to rp, my discord is etherealangels if u dont mind rping there and if u rather not, dm me here pls!!

Hey I'd love to RP this with you if you're still down

Hello! If this is still open & you're still interested I'd love to RP with you!
I've been in the Creepypasta & Marble Hornets fandom(s) for about 6 almost 7 years now and have gotten used to writing the characters in a cannon aspect, though fanon is always fun too! I've been waiting to use Toby in an RP for a good while and think it could be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back