Convention of Deathlord's Sidereal game?!

Wouldn't Followers be a better choice for that? The more the merrier' date=' after all.[/quote']
Yes... Followers 5... a harem of elite Katana Bunnies at my command... BEWARE CREATION, WE ARE LEGION!!

...Gah, now I wish I had joined your game so I could use this concept.

Well, okay, Sidereals can't really have Followers. But still. I could do something with the concept.

Or all of the above, along with Sifu. After all, if there's one, why couldn't there be a whole convention of them in the Bureau of Destiny?

scarlet%202.jpg

Sorry, some stuff came up, i hope my spot is still open? I could use some advice on picking charms though, have all the mechanics except charms and astrology.

risaphoeniix said:
Sorry, some stuff came up, i hope my spot is still open? I could use some advice on picking charms though, have all the mechanics except charms and astrology.
It sure is. As for Charm selection, that's really a matter of personal preference. I normally take a sheet of paper and skim the Charm trees that my char's have high Ability scores in and make a list of them. Then I just look it over and come up with Charms via process of elimination =]

One thing to keep in mind when picking Sidereal Charms is that they have a tendency to not be where you'd expect. Larceny has a Charm that aids in social manipulation and misdirection, for example, and Bureaucracy has a good stealth-related Charm.

If you have time, you might want to skim through the whole chapter to get some idea of what's available.

Just got off of work and I'm beat, so if I don't post tonight I apologize for passing out on you guys =p I'll PM all you new guys later in the morning/afternoon and all that goodness.

Isley: I'd prefer you to use Bonus Points for Backgrounds, but if you run out of them and there's a BG you're missing that is critical to your char, then do it up (3 XP)

Hello there, I wondered if there was a slot still open. I have a concept ready (in fact, I had created it for one of Cyl's games on another forum which never took off, so I'd like to reuse it), a Chosen of Secrets named Sheath of Turquoise Pearls. I'll just have to translate the background and character sheet into English.

The Storyteller is currently away, but will hopefully be back before long.

I'm not sure how many slots are left in the game, though. Last time I asked it was still open, though I haven't heard anything else since I submitted my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back