• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Code - I 0 0 [Action/Drama/Survival Superpowered Interest Check] {ONE SLOT OPEN}

Hi DramaMyth,
This idea is awesome. I have just a few quick questions to before I start brainstorming:
1. Is there an age range you'd like the Centennials to be?
2. Where is the Orchestrator's lab located?
3. How (generally speaking) did the Centennials end up in the lab? Were they abducted? Did they volunteer (after being severely misled)? (I'm trying to understand what sad series of events led them to that place.)
4. Did the Centennials originally come from all parts of the world or specific areas?
5. I might be getting ahead of myself, but how much time has passed since the breakout and the beginning of the RP?

And logistically:
6. How large/small of a group are you looking for?
7. How often would you like Players to post?

Thank you!

Hi DramaMyth,
This idea is awesome. I have just a few quick questions to before I start brainstorming:
1. Is there an age range you'd like the Centennials to be?
2. Where is the Orchestrator's lab located?
3. How (generally speaking) did the Centennials end up in the lab? Were they abducted? Did they volunteer (after being severely misled)? (I'm trying to understand what sad series of events led them to that place.)
4. Did the Centennials originally come from all parts of the world or specific areas?
5. I might be getting ahead of myself, but how much time has passed since the breakout and the beginning of the RP?

And logistically:
6. How large/small of a group are you looking for?
7. How often would you like Players to post?

Thank you!
All great questions!

1. Nope, dealer's choice.
2. Undisclosed, since they were abducted from their life and placed there unknowingly they won't have any idea where, except that they're in the US Domain of Puerto Rico after they escaped.
3. Refer to #2
4. Yes, could be tourists, or they could've been nabbed from anywhere in the world and shipped on site.
5. Maybe a week or two
6. Anywhere from 4 to 8 people. I have a system where if someone drops or becomes inactive that character will die/be recaptured IC and their number marked off the list, opening up the opportunity for new numbers and characters.
7. Ideally a couple of times a day, but daily or every other day is perfectly fine.

All great questions!

1. Nope, dealer's choice.
2. Undisclosed, since they were abducted from their life and placed there unknowingly they won't have any idea where, except that they're in the US Domain of Puerto Rico after they escaped.
3. Refer to #2
4. Yes, could be tourists, or they could've been nabbed from anywhere in the world and shipped on site.
5. Maybe a week or two
6. Anywhere from 4 to 8 people. I have a system where if someone drops or becomes inactive that character will die/be recaptured IC and their number marked off the list, opening up the opportunity for new numbers and characters.
7. Ideally a couple of times a day, but daily or every other day is perfectly fine.
Thanks for the clarification! I'm glad I checked logistics though. Love the idea, it has so much room for growth, but I'm afraid I can't commit to everyday posts. I just don't write that quickly. Hope this RP gets off the ground. Have fun!

Okay guys, you can find the Character Sheet page on the main post of the interest check or click the link below! Can't wait to see what y'all come up with. Make em gooooood!

Uh this sounds interesting but one thing I like to know is that do we have to pitch ideas to you before we post a CS or not and can I join? 🙂

Oh right could it be possible if the CS had both imperial and metrics on it. I think it would make easier to people who are not as familiar to either one of the two. But that is just an idea

Last edited:
Uh this sounds interesting but one thing I like to know is that do we have to pitch ideas to you before we post a CS or not and can I join? 🙂

Oh right could it be possible if the CS had both imperial and metrics on it. I think it would make easier to people who are not as familiar to either one of the two. But that is just an idea
No, create what you want, but just pay attention to the rules on the CS if you wish to have a better chance of being accepted. And also of course you can use either system you wish.

I'm holding off until a few more sheets are up, since I have a few different ideas I'd like to see which would round out the group best before I commit.

Wow, first of all, I would like to say that the way you set this up is so cool, I dont really understand bbcode so I could never do something like this, and second, this looks like a really interesting setting and I would love to join if possible.

I'm thinking of making a character who can manipulate an unconventional element. So instead of it being the classic earth air fire and water, it would be like music, or maybe light, which is still a bit common, but you know what I mean. I was wondering though, what would constitute as a core power, would it be the (insert element) manipulation, or would it be more constrained or less constrained. Also, if there is a uncertantity between what element could control what, how would it work. For example, water manipulation, it is sometimes associated with ice manipulation as the two are very close together in nature, but is also sometimes used as it's own seperate element.

I'm thinking of making a character who can manipulate an unconventional element. So instead of it being the classic earth air fire and water, it would be like music, or maybe light, which is still a bit common, but you know what I mean. I was wondering though, what would constitute as a core power, would it be the (insert element) manipulation, or would it be more constrained or less constrained. Also, if there is a uncertantity between what element could control what, how would it work. For example, water manipulation, it is sometimes associated with ice manipulation as the two are very close together in nature, but is also sometimes used as it's own seperate element.

Use Superpower Wiki site to find what element you're looking for and look at its applications. The superpower itself is the core ability but through extensive training and control the abilities under applications could be added with improvement.

Ok, I'm usually good with coming up with powers and I do generally use that site as a base, so I guess it's a win win scenario. I'm halfway done with my character so it should be up soon.

There are so many characters who are much more fleshed out then mine, now I'm really not sure if I want to post a character.

Nove NuVonde Nove NuVonde what branch of the military was Guy a part of? I was thinking of making a character who was also prior service
Marine corps. In hindsight might have been a good idea to include this in his sheet but at the time I didn't want to bog his backstory down with details that I didn't feel explained him as a character.
There are so many characters who are much more fleshed out then mine, now I'm really not sure if I want to post a character.
You can always just develop your character more - writing sheets isn't a race, nothing wrong with posing a little later.

Marine corps. In hindsight might have been a good idea to include this in his sheet but at the time I didn't want to bog his backstory down with details that I didn't feel explained him as a character.

You can always just develop your character more - writing sheets isn't a race, nothing wrong with posing a little later.
Well said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back