• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Code Geass: the next order

Lil Shirou

Ask me about current roleplays i might be doing.
Brief history:
After emperor lelouch vi britantian public assassination by Zero. Emperist Nannally succeed her brother with Zero as her knight. They brought peace to the world, but peace was only temporary. Britantian no longer growing their Empire could no longer support themselves. Between civil wars and dwindling resources to britiannian outer territories. The bulk of britiannian forces and resourcs now in the homeland. Outland territories became there own country independent of Britannia called Pacific states of britantiania . Many of the UFC countries out right refusing to help Britannia. They consider it just desserts for being stripped of their former identity and other pass conflicts.

Empress Nannally is assassinated for her failures as queen. Her knights and Zero flee to the United States of Japan with Nannally's only child. UFC and the United States of Japan now rival holy Britaina empire military force.

This not all the history just a sample.

There be one geass code bearer and the character already taken. And another that be relived later and the new Emperor.

The geass order still lives but in secret.

Everyone has a knightmare frame.they are more technological advance.

Looking for 4 to 6 people. 12 characters max

Will be a discord roleplay.

Geass: 1 person on each side will have geass granted to them. No controlling or rewriting fate power.

Karcen Karcen is co mod

Last edited:
I'm interested but what writing requirements are you looking for?
I just ask for paragraph or two. With enough detail for people to be able to interact with your character. I am very liberal with what I consider enough detail. Like you wouldn't need to post large amount.

Karcen Karcen can you explain better

Write enough to were you get your point across and others can get what you are doing for long as you get that you are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back