• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Code Geass: Phase 3

Grammatic

Knight of Nevermore
Roleplay Type(s)
Basically exactly what the title says. This will be set in the Code Geass universe many years after the death of Lelouch. New factions, new weapons, new characters, and new Geass powers. What could go wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. A million times yes. Sign me up, I'll give you birth certificate, my bank account number and my child, just sign me up now.

Would this take place in Japan? Also what state is the world in here, is Britannia still the ruler of it or has it been divided back into it's respective nations, or has Japan taken over this time? Also, don't forget to mention the knightmare frames/mechs that'll be included, right?

Oh, and is it OC's and Canons or no canons?

Canon characters will be tricky since this will be set 100 years after the death of nunally. Brittania has risen once more to become the world superpower, and a war erupted which saw the decimation of much of the world. 

A lot of China, Russia, Europe, and the Americas are still rebuilding from the war. In its wake, several new factions have risen up. These are the Gaelic Confederacy, Mongolian Union, Arabian Caliphate, and others. Japan is now independent.

Knightmare frames and other technology will be stuck around the 7,8,9, and experimental 10th Gen frames. The war erupted just as the first 10th Gen frames were being developed, and most research centers became targets of priority. Most knightmares left are the older models.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically, other than Brittania, no other nation has real power. From dealing with rebellions, terrorists, and other issues, the remaining nations of the world are too tied up to stop Brittania, who pretty much go wherever they want. Even united, the world remaining military forces don't match up to Brittania. So it will be more of a fun challenge for players.

Interesting, I'll be intrigued to see if Lelouch makes an appearance because there was no confirmation whether Lelouch was dead and stayed dead being the whole thing with Codes and what not.

Um, I'm guess Lelouch won't turn up as this takes place basically 100 years later. 

Unless they freeze him for whatever reason. 

Ah, Lelouch. The chessmaster who lost his king, and still won the game.

Definitely interested in this one. What literacy level are we looking at?

I'm hoping for detailed and at least a para per post, but it's not my rp. : P

How would you feel about someone joining who has little to no knowledge of the canon?

I watched the first episode earlier today and plan to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back