Clover Hills OOC

ok how the fuck do you find all these?! It took me 4 fucking hours to find the wolf pic for Annabelle
XD there's a particular artist that draws wolf based stories and characters I think with other people, called talizhound I think on devientart. :3

Michi an Michi's pups, 2 boys 2 girls I'm planning maybe three dominant out of the four, maybe two but she tries to bribe them for the submissive to be treated as doms? that or this just inspires her more to try an get away.
36c069176f499cc7a97b66b64128a303.jpg
life_s_a_happy_game_by_tazihound-dbidpx4.jpgunbelievable_by_tazihound-d8m9i84.jpgto_build_a_home_by_tazihound-d9h68hi.jpg

Attachments

• rise_of_the_vikings_by_tazihound-dathyys.jpg
    rise_of_the_vikings_by_tazihound-dathyys.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 0
Hmm. So long as you don't really interfere and don't mind being attacked by Tobias or the patrol that will soon be after Angelica...it is okay with me. You take a risk of being captured or killed. What do you think? I'll wait before voicing a decision on that. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Hmm. So long as you don't really interfere and don't mind being attacked by Tobias or the patrol that will soon be after Angelica...it is okay with me. You take a risk of being captured or killed. What do you think? I'll wait before voicing a decision on that. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
As she's 2 years old FEMALE pup, patrol will most likely take her to pack house and not kill her. (Tobias's situation would be worse)

I was thinking that because she was a baby she may be accepted into the pack but maybe not haha. Although Tobias is a loner like she is

XD When ya just wanna be able to tell your character, run! Get away from there?! XD lool, poor Michi just wanted a snack~ anyhow, I'll reply once Cheryl Cheryl responds :3

Not a problem Wolf.

Also, I have just talked to Veltsu and they've said pregnant females get more food but than females not pregnant but only when their stomachs begin growing, not before. So...between 12-16 weeks gestation.

Warmer months, pregnant females can do some hunting for prey that has more meat and the small game won't be hiding anymore under snow and stuff.

Winslow, since they are in a new pack, don't have a lot of meat stocked at the moment.

Also, keep in mind...the diet of Winslow is mainly raw meat...that includes game animals and any stray humans. They rarely eat cooked food. Omegas get half-soiled and rotten fruit/vegetables to substitute their diet plus their water source which I believe is described in Winslow territory layout. WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cosmos Cosmos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back