• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

The Suspicious Eye]Lol [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL] do you need some help jumping in? I still have Bran who needs to be introduced. We could be pals.
Yes I do.

I feel a little stupid now. Sorry about that

@SirDerpingtonIV and @Coriandr

Derp. The school day is over, this is after hours. After this fiasco we will jump forward to the tournament oe the morning of.

Second, girla and boys arent rooming together. Your make character and coriandrs will be roommates.

Rachel will room with Hare @Brinni

Plus, don't forget that this is still high school. Hormones are a thing, even if its not written about! :D

FOR THE COSTUME CONTEST....

to keep it fair we will all roll a d20 on here. whoever rolls the HIGHEST roll out of all of us wins.

FUN FACT OF THE DAY EVERYONE.

Clara Turner won the tournament her junior and senior year at this school. She's 25 now, so that was awhile ago but she's ditzy and a peace loving idiot....but she's a contender in a fight.

CosmicChangeling said:
FUN FACT OF THE DAY EVERYONE.
Clara Turner won the tournament her junior and senior year at this school. She's 25 now, so that was awhile ago but she's ditzy and a peace loving idiot....but she's a contender in a fight.
It makes me sad that everyone is so rude to her. She is always so nice too!

Nice until she turns into a bear and rips your face off.

Nice until she turns into a snake and paralyzes you with venom.

Nice until she stings you as a bee if you're allergic.

SHE MAKES AN ADORABLE BLACK KITTEN THOUGH.

Everyone.

We will be wrapping up the day now and jumping to the morning of the tournament. Remember. Families will be there, you will be in costume and two weeks have gone by.

Talk amongst yourselves how your character progressed in that time. And write it up when we do the initial first posts.

Anyone asks lexi a favor to leave campus and grab anything thats done. She will do it

Lets have fun!

Rachel doesn't change because no one talks to her. Wew

Lux continues being sad and pitiful.

It'll probably go like that unless anyone chooses to interact with them during the time skip.

considering they're roomates I'm sure rachel and Hare are friends. I don't think I can help with lux, but @Coriandr can since those two are roomates. Plus battle has a way of making great allies

Alright, you nerds ready to tussle?

boxer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back