• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Truly you are wizards of the forum. and I am naught but a mere apprentice aching to learn the magic of this wonderous realm

tumblr_inline_mz8iemE7FW1s6mo7o.jpg

Brinni, if you want you can make the weekly paper look awesomer by using

BLACK MAGIX CODING

Code:
[newspaper] hai there if you press enter like this
[img=face.png]you can go to put a picture in the middle than the other side click reply for the quote and specifics if you think im lyin u pleb[/newspaper]

I gots stuff here read me senpai ooh you look purty whats ur name my name is lilly ur purty lilly will u b my waifu o sure billy who i somehow know your name cuz ive been secretly stalking u ur whole life because im madly in love with you baby come back i need you for me i need it pls baby i love you pls baby i need you i like em big i like em chunky i like em big i like em plumpy ememememememememe emenem snoop dawg jayz dayz rust minecraft roblox plebland

dCygLVE.png
got my fanny pack- got it on sale down at the gap- spend my nights with a roll-up bubble rap- hope no one sees me, get freaky- im nerdy in the extreme and whiter than sour creme- i was in the av-club and glee-club and even the chess team- only question i ever thought was hard was do i like kirk or do i like pecard- spend my weekends at the renaissance fair- got my name on my underwear

yes I had fun

@Brinni

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back