• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
It sounds like he's just going to get punched. But if you say so. :P
Plus... there's the fact that The Beast isn't her natural power. But I won't say anything else, because spoilers.

I just think the sight of the thing literally tearing its way out of her would be enough to make Ren sick.
Pfft, honey you don't know Ren. The darkness loves Min, Ren on the other hand... He's seen some pretty messed up stuff thanks to that thing.

Yup. PM away.

Last edited by a moderator:
efg4piwisx1tcco4byit.png

That's fucking terrifying Q_Q

And still here :P I'll have a post up when Min's Batman post is done.

Though it's my last warning to her that if he doesn't leave, his body will be in the pool

But like. If any of you nerds care to play League and are on the NA servers my names the same here as there

Also, if Nathan will have to have been here beforehand, should I introduce him after the races and just say he was knocked out in the A-C rounds or should I wait 'till after all the tournaments, or just bring him in now?

There are two best ways to do it...

Firstly, full AP. Runic Echoes>Haunting Guise/Sorcerer's Shoes>Whichever you didn't buy before>Nashor's Tooth>Rabadon's>Zhonyas or Abyssal Scepter somewhere in there depending on if you need the MR or armor, and how soon>Finish Liandry's.

Secondly, full on-hit. Devourer>Guinsoo's>Berserker's Greaves>Nashor's>Zhonya's>Abyssal Scepter.

Obviously some changes... BUT IT WORKS.

But still people don't believe me, lest I troll, so I can never play Ranked.

RIP the dream.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back