• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Claw and Fang [RP Revival - Accepting]

Aukanai Aukanai What if you could pair up people as mages and some as familairs
It's a good idea, but I'm not sure if there is enough interest.
Ten heroes, ten familiars and then the added villains. That's going to be a lot of people, and I'm not sure if everyone wants to double up. :/

But aye, we will discuss.
To anyone who is still interested. I have a discord server open for discussions
https://discord.gg/FARtkHG

You both need no be villains. If you'd rather be a hero, go ahead. Because not it seems there's been a loss of interest and there's not enough now.

To everyone else, I will be posting a spot to put character sheets in a day or so.
XD Actually I really want to be a villain now. I have a perfect villain character I don't get to use very much.

Oooh I'm interested! I would also like to RP as a villain if possible, I have a slight craving for playing the 'bad guy' right now.

Cheryl Cheryl Sure, the villain character sheet needs to be post (link to the CS thread in a few posts up) Though, I warn you, I don't guarantee you a position as a villain. But, I'll see if we can work something out.

Leik Leik Nah, it's not full. The link to cs thread is a few posts up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back