• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Claw and Fang [RP Revival - Accepting]

Aukanai

You are lost
//Roleplay will be prettified with bbcode C:

Hello there! So this roleplay is kind of influenced off of other series, but heck, I really want to roleplay it, and see where our group takes it.
I'm planning three ARCs (main events/parts) for this, and that information may or may not be posted with other roleplay information.

This is a roleplay that I'm going to try to revive. The information provided for now might be updated/re-written later.
Info on the different regions will come later. This thread is just to see who is interested in joining. Once we hit the ten heroes mark, I will start setting it up. But, more than ten people can join, as we will need villains as well.

------
Plot Summary;

A world of Wonders, where magic is what the people live and breathe in. A place of all sorts of creatures. Sorcerers, werewolves, fairies, vampires. In a world of multiple regions, from the ice lands or Tren to the dry deserts of Yamnis. Now in peace from past wars between regions.

But, then a sinister force was gathered by the infamous dark sorcerer, Yuvak who make power hungry and out for a sense of revenge when his significant other was killed by a familiar for her crimes. Yuvak seeks to capture all ten familiars of the generation to gain power in order to take control of all the regions.
In the beginning of Yuvak's attack, he seized the tropical region and controls the people residing their - multiple lives have been lost at Yuvak's hands.

The ten familiars are animal manifestations of our hero's souls. The ten heroes must gather to the main region in order to join forces and make a plan and the journey to fight back against Yuvak and protect the innocent people in threat of his wrath.

(Familiars will be explained further on)

Rules;
1. Be able to post a paragraph and plus.
2. There is a total of ten familiars & heroes - you may only play one, unless stated otherwise.
3. Five characters maximum (two mains, three supporting/occasional appearance or villains)
4. Because of reasons, not just anyone can play a villain - I will send a prompt via PM for a sample post if you wish to play a villain.
5. Minimum age is twelve (12). And no overly insane old characters (eg. Looks 16 but is actually 600)
6. The heroes can have a super powers, please check under "Powers" for limits.
7. No OP. All species are welcome, but if you are playing a hero, your character can only have one of the special abilities of their species, as they will also have a super power.
8. Be active - one post per three days.

Notes;
- Every generation ten beings in the world of Wonders are born with the ability to have a familiar (though the familiar comes into existence when the being is ten years or older.
- Familiars and Heroes can feel each other's pain. (Since they are basically one being - furthermore, if a familiar dies so does the hero)
- Familiars have the same powers and abilities as their hero. Their personalities don't always match well.
- The familiars are able to talk.
- Again, "The ten familiars are animal manifestations of our hero's souls"

Powers;
• 10-16 years can possess one power with a skill level of amateur - Effects of use should be high to moderate level risk, effectiveness 50% or below (the amount of damage the power can inflict)
• 17-25 years can possess one power with a skill level of average to skilled - Effects of use should be moderate to low, effectiveness 70% or below
• 26-40 years can possess up to two powers with a skill level of intermediate to skilled - Effects of use should be high to low, effectives 85% or below.
• Over 40 years can possess up to two powers will a skill level of amateur to skilled - effects of use should be high to low, effectiveness 80% or below.

Possible Familiars (Only ten familiars allowed);
- Rabbit
- Fox
- Ferret
- Owl
- Reindeer
- Horse
- Snake
- Dog
- Panther
- Red Panda
- Mouse
- Otter
- Monkey
- Canary

Discord Serve; https://discord.gg/FARtkHG

Last edited:
I'm interested. Can we pick or reserve a familiar we want to use now?

I'm interested, and can i have the black panther as a familiar?

Hrm. :/ It would seem there is more than ten people - and I was aiming for only ten familiars.
Let's see..like this post if you want to be a familiar. If there is more than ten and everyone wants to play one of the heroes, I will change this.
Villains are also open, so let me know if you wouldn't mind being a villain.

Hrm. :/ It would seem there is more than ten people - and I was aiming for only ten familiars.
Let's see..like this post if you want to be a familiar. If there is more than ten and everyone wants to play one of the heroes, I will change this.
Villains are also open, so let me know if you wouldn't mind being a villain.
i'll be a villain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back