• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

yea, i was waiting for cookie. Anyways, things'll be fine, i know cookie's had some tests or some shit for finals. Those were hard back in the day

nurr... I was *COUGH* COOKIE *COUGH* mentioning the people who were in direct contact and needed to get shit done so the others could progress.

oh, you stuck him with elise so i thought that was your guy. like peds was mine. Damn, lol, guess i'll go next

Last edited by a moderator:
*sniff* it's ok, it's ok. *sniff* everyone's dead, and im fine. Yea.

*curls up into a ball*

*tries not to cry*

*cries alot*

D: Sorry man, just confused and don't know how to pop in that would flow with the story. I hate throwing my character out of nowhere just cause.

Brothers and sisters, dearly beloved of the departed, we gather here today to mourn the loss of 'Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits'. Though they are no longer with us, they shall be forever remembered. I humbly request everyone to bow their heads as I say a short prayer. 'The thread progressth not, notify not and recruit not. Thy admin who supervises, please watch over our humble thread as it moves on through your cloud storage device. Messages to messages, posts to posts. Amen.'

~*~ Distant trumpets play ~*~

@Alstromeria @Javax @Karcen @AnimusLight

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, perhaps we could all start a new RP? .-. Start anew and such.

I'm all right with that as an idea. Try something new with it too.

Keep it fantasy but not necessarily medieval in time period.

Ye. Try something new with this group, perhaps. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back