• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Classic Fantasy: Gathered Misfits

After Karcen and Animus and Cookie get their charecters in a semi sleeplike state, if it takes awhile i'll have us encounter some action on the road

@Javax

Theres only three magickin, halk, roxii and kelvin. i fixed it for you, dont worry. Peds is staying behind, but we will definetely see him again.

anyways, good stuff, good stuff. I expect cookie and Karcen and animus to do a little bit while I sleep (aka now) so we should have some nice fat plot for tomorrow. Oh, and friday, i'll be out probably. i'll stick you all in a place wher you dont have to interact with me much

Last edited by a moderator:
G'morning from le fuseau horaire normale du centre États-Unis~

@Karcen @AnimusLight @Cookie the Brave

allrighty my dudes, try to get your guys sometime during night around now. Animus has Majeed doing his nightly routine, Elise and Sibel kinda do the same thing all day and all night, so Karcen, post about it being dark and deciding to stay at an inn for the night or whatever.

and Karcen's probably going to post next, so then I'll go and have then roll into town. For reference, the camp is only a little bit farther west than the town, but only about ten people are there, and they never leave cuz they're all stupid. And they suck at fighting. So yee.

@Morgrim i have been meaning to ask does X have any organs left i'll admit i skimmed the character sheet so it sounded like he was a cyborg to me

Yep, his brain and heart, but nothing else. I like to believe that magic is connected to both the casters mental fortitude and their life force, so I kept those two organs in use for X, everything else about him is completely mechanical.

Well it depends, would it be lore friendly if there were metals that deflect psionic attacks and manipulation? Because if they are the dwarf engineer would have used such metals, if not then for balancing reasons illusions could world, but not coercion.

oh i am giving that guy serious Resistance in my mind it would take real power to do anything to him

For now he is an idiot, he just hasn't been told much or seen anything, but in a few weeks time he will go from the intelligence of a child to extremely intelligent. But resistance does sound fair.

yeah i will explain how the coercion thing works in my mind it isn't about control it is about getting Someone to think hey your idea sounds good if they aren't very smart this is easy if they are it takes time the longer your around the psion the more they are willing to hear you out but this isn't control because they will never get you to violate something you would never do it has to exist in your mind as something you might do already

no the idea has always existed just normally you have to be a smooth talker the goal is always to get someone to like the idea or even make them think they came up with the idea inception just took that to magical dreams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back