Chronicles of Pangaea

View attachment 5744

Name: Adeline Blackwood

Appearance Age: 19.

Occupation/Type of Demon: Poltergeist.

Weapon of choice: The feathers on her wings are razor sharp. Even a slight touch can cut you deeply.

Unique Power: She is able to turn invisible.

Personality: Completely mischievous, Adeline loves to scare humans at night. She even plays tricks on them, grabbing an item while she's invisible and making it look like its floating in midair. She may seem like a fun person at first, but she's dangerous on so many levels. Even slightly annoyed or angered, she craves to kill and cause bloodshed.

Human companion: She has none.

Why they became a Demon/why they fell: Why she became a Demon? She was tired of the Humans. She couldn't stand them any longer, and killed the human she was guarding. She immediately became a demon, because of the death she had caused, and because of her craving for killing and misery.

Name: Strategos

Appearance Age:22

Occupation/Type of Angel: Dominion

Weapon of choice:Bladed Playing Cards

Unique power: He is able to change the size of the cards to what ever use he has planned. He does not have to hold the cards to wield them. One of his favorite moves is to grow the cards and make them spin around the target creating a vortex getting rid of the oxygen.

Personality:Makes himself seem very serious but is actually very laid back.

Human companion: None

Appearances:

-Anime-Guy-anime-guys-6863170-592-4.jpg

Hey, [MENTION=1978]KiokuLovesCheesecake[/MENTION] , I posted another character on page 5- just wasn't quite sure if you daw it, or if there's something I should change. ^^

[MENTION=2794]Vive[/MENTION] Looks good!

Guys, if I continue to be too busy, I honestly may abandon the roleplay. However, if there's someone who would like to take over the roleplay, that would be great!

Never mind. I may not post everyday, but I won't abandon the roleplay.

Thanks for all that you do! ^^ I was thinking about volunteering myself if no one else had in a few days, but I kinda wanted to at least participate in one long-term rp before trying to take care of one. ^^;;;

Lulz, I understand. x D

I won't abandon the roleplay anytime soon, I just wasn't sure if I'd have time to manage it 24/7.

No big I had a setup ^.^; but I can move her or whatever you need.

Was your last post for me?

Technically it was for Mana as I last had Helil in the abbey but as I am unsure of what is occurring and Helil did not specific who he was addressing it can be her now. You'd just have to think of a reason he'd be asking if she is okay.

Cake don't get mad but I'm stealing your post. Plan to reply tonight. Just need to calm again over something.

Okay I'm so confused. @.@ If I need to fix my post in any way please tell me.

Recap: Okay, this is where I think everyone is… If I’m wrong in some way, let me know…I just want to get a sense of where all the active characters are, and thought other people might find this helpful. Also, I’m trying to introduce a larger plot, which I’ll explain at the end of this post.

Addie (Human – Priestess/Commoner) and Raphaella (Angel - Throne): On the edge of the woods, not too far from the city. Could probably walk there in less than an hour, if they hadn’t just found a dead body.

Adeline (Demon - poltergeist) and Strategos (Angel – Dominion): Flying around the rooftops surrounding the market. Adeline is trying to break free of Strategos’ attempts to send her to Hell. Not sure who Strategos was talking to in the last post.

Rosa (Nephilim) and Zion (Demon of Pride) : In the market place. They just met.

Holly (Human – Warrior) and Avery (Human – Warlock/Commoner) and Bret (Angel – Virtue): Avery has just offered to help Strategos, but getting no reply, he has turned towards the traning facility/practice grounds, which I believe are on the edge of town. (Perhaps closest to the entrance Addie and Raphaella are heading towards?) Holly just fell, Avery and Bret are looking after her.

Helil (Angel – Virtue) and Talia (Human – Priestess): Just meeting for the first time, in the Abbey, after Talia broke the vase.

Viola (Angel of Death) and Boyd (Human - Warlock – Druid): Somewhere in town, I’m not really sure where. Just met after Viola crashed into the ground, and Boyd jumped out of bed.

Are these all the active characters? @
KiokuLovesCheesecake, is Benjamin still active? I kinda wanted him for my plot idea.

The plot idea is pretty straightforward: A pack of demons in the town plan on kidnapping the Principality of the Abbey, crippling the effect of the Abbey’s protection over the town. For example, let’s say that demons are physically unable to physically harm or kill humans under the Abbey’s protection. With the principality gone, this could happen, and demons could overrun the town. It’s not like super specific or anything, but what do you guys think? Could it work?

Also, Kioku, can humans see angels and demons?

Wow. o - o Looks good. Viola and Boyd are in the abbey gardens. And yes, it is very common for Angels and Demons to interract with Humans. When in the earth realm, demons and angels cannot hide themselves necessarily. However, in the spirit realm, they can hide and show themselves at will, but cannot interract with Humans physically.

I should probably add that an Angel and Demon need to return to the Spirit realm at least once a week to replenish their power.

Sounds like a good plan. At this time I had no use for Benjamin since everyone was establishing their characters, and I wanted to wait. But it looks like everyone has done so, so I can use Benjamin again.

[MENTION=2794]Vive[/MENTION]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back