• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Children of the Island (STILL OPEN)

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
(I hope this is in the right interest check, lol) 

You are on a plane filled with other children from your school, which happens to run primary through high school.

You are supposed to be fleeing the war in your country, but on the way to the new land something went wrong, and the plane crashed. 

There are no adults and neither of the pilots lived. 

Now the children must survive alone on this island.

Pretty self explanatory, I think. Kids aged 5 (ish) throught 18 are stranded alone on an island. Now, survive. 

Character sheet: 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to play John Locke.

url1.jpeg

"Do you want to know a secret?"

A mysterious old badass who inhabits the island. He would teach the kids how to hunt wild razorback boar using his extensive collection of hunting knives. Also, he believes there is not only more to the island than meets the eye, but that it in fact chose us all and brought us here to fulfill our destiny.

tumblr_lh7x3zm9jx1qe5f96o1_400.gif

Honestly I'm still thinking about it responsibly. Time has been a nuisance as of late.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Loco Mofo I didn't really plan for there to be any adults on the island. If the island has something up (and what kind of island would it be if it didn't?) this kids will figure it out. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back