Chibis!

Pretty much.  I stopped after I got hacked and my email got changed so I couldn't get my password back.

But these were the sort of thing I would wear.

9e6c68.png
375683.png
36e096.png

*sigh*  I sort of miss it for making the avatars.  Maybe I should make a thread in the OoC to make chibis on command.

Or perhaps, you could join us once more... there is a quiet forum I chill at along with certain famous personages from the White Wolf freelance artist rolls.

Famous Personages.   :D

Not going back until I can be AstraKiseki again.  That account is still locked because of the fucker who had hacked me.

And I blew a bit much on it...

AstraKiseki said:
Not going back until I can be AstraKiseki again.  That account is still locked because of the fucker who had hacked me.
man... that's harsh.... why not try contacting a mod or some such?

Haku said:
AstraKiseki said:
man... that's harsh.... why not try contacting a mod or some such?
Tried a while ago, and well, nothing has happened.  It's life, and a reason to not spend so much time on it.   :P

Uran, of course.   :P  It says it in the corner, duh.

And it was my wallpaper for the longest time... <3

01d845.png
 Right now, I'm calling him the Rhapsody of Oblivion-Kissed Souls, just for the fun.

e06181.png
 Um...  the Rising Serpent of the Underworld, Raining Thunder and Death for All.   :P

The avatar generator is not quite suited for dried-up ancient-south-american-style mummy-Abyssals, is it? :D

You'll get their names in the next comic.

Jukashi said:
The avatar generator is not quite suited for dried-up ancient-south-american-style mummy-Abyssals, is it? :D
You'll get their names in the next comic.
No, it isn't.  I was very sad that I couldn't get him well.

However!  I WILL CHIBIFY EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN THAT STORY.

Well, the ones with names.

Oh, and god help us...

d26056.png
Jyfriss as a Dragon King.  D :  Horrible.

eaad51.png
 And my attempt to see what would happen if he used the path of Shimmering Water.

a78042.png
Mew Cai, as what she may have been before, and in a modern and human form.

Coyotekin said:
I saw the place briefly, Gaia online that is. WHat exactly is the site?
Other people can explain it better than I can, I have a mild bias against it due to some crap that happened.

Long story short, a social forum that has expanded a great deal from its start, where you earn currency to buy items.

... Also, I'll take Exalted requests (as in a description, or even just a concept) for chibis, if Jukashi allows it.  But when new characters appear, they will appear here too.  If you want giggles, I may end try to turn the characters modern.  Because Marena wearing earphones sort of makes me grin.

*drags from grave*

Fae Prat #1

c4aa3.png

Ninja Boy

914421.png

Sorry, couldn't get a good face mask for him. And I forgot the ears. >_< *FAIL*

Re:

wordman said:
AstraKiseki said:
wordman said:
So, who's building chibis of Exalted signature characters for the avatar icon archive?
Uran, of course. :P It says it in the corner, duh.
Not what I meant.

As an example of what I was getting at, here's an attempt at Harmonious Jade:

I leave the other signature characters to the rest of you.
I know this was asked a while back, but I found your answer Wordman. Bodhisattva from the wiki has made almost all the Exalted chibi's. Here's his gallery. One might think he has too much time on his hands and great skill with Photoshop. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back