Chibis!

I have no photo-fu. I am not interested in doing THAT much effort for a chibi, especially of a rashka.

AstraKiseki said:
I have no photo-fu. I am not interested in doing THAT much effort for a chibi, especially of a rashka.
Hast thou ever used this nifty programme called Photoshoppe? Replace color. EOS.

A gift to you all to enjoy here at the Exalted Compendium Redux. I'm sure you'll be able to figure out who they are.

mishofromkeychainofcrea.gif
marenafromkeychainofcre.gif
tenwindsfromkeychainofc.gif
secretfromkeychainofcre.gif

Bodhisattva said:
A gift to you all to enjoy here at the Exalted Compendium Redux. I'm sure you'll be able to figure out who they are.
Much love, Bodhisattva.

Muwahahahaha! Newcomer to the forums and a new fan to the comic! prepare to be dazzled by my...migh..ty... chi...bis....?

Someone beat me to Resonance Ben and Karen! Dangit! Ah well, here's my versions!

Twilight Flame!

2013572.png

Resonance Ben! With attendant zombie groupie!!

adf6791.png

Ragara Karen (seriously, though, how did you manage to put that sword in? I was limited to the Avatar simulator's inventory...)

237d855.png

The Chosen of Battles!!

b00e322.png

And the Elegant Nova of Progression!

7632474.png

Seriously, I'm addicted to the simulator. I just went ahead and made chibis of several Exalted characters in a campaign I played in. Some people play Solitaire, I play Gaia Avatar Simulator.

EDIT: It's decided. I really do need a hobby.

Here's Racer and... ooh, that lucky, lucky sonuvagun...

6985650.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back