• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CherryHill High

xD the fairytale one is very slow now, so......... i mean we never roleplayed christian and emmaline going to sleep, but thats cause the other person was running through it really fast. @Ldybug123

CellistCat606 said:
Okay can you explain to me what a School Discipline is xD
@Astaroth Suzumiya
a school Dicipline is the one who teach bad student a lesson such as giving them punishment if one student dine something wrong to the school rules he/she shall be punish more or less a great executioner of a human xD

@Aroura did your character make it in their dorm? and are you going to still be doing this thread? if no to both, mind if i say her demise? if you are going to be doing this thread, i'll be kind :P

Also, could we get the names of who is in what lesson in the 'in character rping' please. And, who is active in this thread? I'm noticing a few users that haven't replied to it in a while. Just saying >_>

So, okay i'll show you what i mean:

the 1st lesson was either;

English/ Advanced Maths/ Maths

Kat had Advance Maths, as did Duke, Alexs...so did Willow, but @XxBouncy BunnyxX didn't put Willow in the lesson. Maybe it would be good to know what characters are in what lessons, so that we can say i.e "Fylec noticed Kat in the same lesson as himself". Just saying. -_-

the next lesson is either;

Maths/ Advanced English/ English

Fylec (Me) and Chris Williams @Ldybug123 have Maths.

Kat @CellistCat606 , Lena @Kimi , Willow @XxBouncy BunnyxX , Gem @Ayuna Kusado and Rin @Ayuna Kusado all have Advanced English. O_o

Duke Mason @Kimi , Alexs @UdonIrvine47 and Chris @Ldybug123 all have English.

this is what i meant @CellistCat606

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back