• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CherryHill High

I have it so Rachel (Angel form) doesn't know of anything that happens when she's in dark angel form but Rachel (Dark Angel Form) knows of anything Rachel does in her angel form as long as it's loud enough.

CellistCat606 said:

Rachel (Dark Angel form)

"Thank you guys for finally guessing," she said while making her fireball disapear. "Most of you guessed it was strawberries and Chris guessed angel form which wasn't even one of the choices I gave. I do not have an angle form I have an angel form, I'm not a triangle." "Okay now which one of you pests would like to go next."

-=-=((This is why her personality is cruel))=-=-

Kat

Kay then face palmed herself. Of course we all missed angle to angel she thought to herself. She felt like it was a bit too obvious earlier for a Dark Angel. Kat then looked around to see how everybody else would react to this.

-=-=((Students in art class Duke ((@XxBouncy BunnyxX)), Chris ((@Ayuna Kusado)), Aurora ((@Tokki)),Akiyama ((
@The Otaku Diaries))=-=-
Grammar perfectionist + Cruel Personality = What I just quoted

Not all of us know every nook and cranny of the site - we can't, really - but rather than asking a moderator, it's better to make a help thread in the Site Questions & Information forum. There might be somebody that's been having a similar issue. We've had a few problems with emails in the past, but I'm getting them fine (and other users seem to be), so I'd recommend an ask-around.

Sorry if we didn't seem helpful with that! We do try our best, but we're busy too, y'know?

//also sorry about posting in this thread

//invading OOCs to answer questions

//sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I join the RP? I've made two characters and I've read through everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back