• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CherryHill High

CellistCat606

Lucky Claw

Ask questions here about the Roleplay, Tag people in, etc.

Powers - Everyone

Science - Lena ((@XxBouncy BunnyxX)), Annalise ((@Ayuna Kusado))

Advanced Science - Gem ((@Majarkhon)), Fylec ((@Jokesome)), Anthony ((@TheAggresivePacifist)), Rin ((@Ayuna Kusado)), Aurora ((@Tokki)), Selene ((@Kiel Farren)), Moondancer ((@Kiel Farren)), Delirious ((@Dear Diary))

PE - Everyone

Lunch - Everyone

Art - Kat ((@CellistCat606)), Duke ((@Kimi)), Lena ((@XxBouncy BunnyxX)), Chris ((@Ldybug123)), Anthony ((@TheAggresivePacifist)), Rin ((@Ayuna Kusado)), Aurora ((@Tokki)),Akiyama ((@The Otaku Diaries)), Delirious ((@Dear Diary))

Drama - Gem ((@Aroura)), Annalise ((@Ayuna Kusado)), Selene ((@Majarkhon)), Fylec ((@Jokesome)), Akiyo ((@Ldybug123))

History - Gem ((@Aroura)), Pollyanna ((@KebabQueen)), Akiyama ((@The Otaku Diaries))

Advanced History - Lena ((@XxBouncy BunnyxX)), Annalise ((@Ayuna Kusado)), Akiyo ((@Majarkhon)), Fylec ((@Jokesome)), Anthony ((@TheAggresivePacifist)), Rin ((@Ayuna Kusado)), Aurora ((@Tokki)), Selene ((@Majarkhon))

Advanced English - Kat ((@CellistCat606)), Lena ((@XxBouncy BunnyxX)), Gem ((@Aroura)), Anthony ((@TheAggresivePacifist)), Annalise ((@Ayuna Kusado)), Rin ((@Ayuna Kusado)), Aurora ((@Tokki)),Pollyanna ((@Majarkhon)), Gem ((@Aroura)), Anthony ((@TheAggresivePacifist)), Annalise ((@Ayuna Kusado)), Selene ((@Kiel Farren)) Moondancer ((@Kiel Farren))

Advanced Math - Kat ((@CellistCat606)), Duke ((@Kimi)), Rin ((@Ayuna Kusado)), Alexs ((@XxBouncy BunnyxX)), Aurora ((@Tokki)),Pollyanna ((@KebabQueen)), Akiyama ((@The Otaku Diaries)), Akiyo((@Ldybug123))

English - Fylec ((@Jokesome)), Delirious ((@Dear Diary))

Remember to read the Overview and check out Notes

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright! Working on a character outline now. Just a couple of questions first: What's your stance on multiple characters? I'm only playing one right now either way but it could be interesting concept for later on. Also, are there set races available or are you ok with playing less commonplace ones? (Specifically I want to play a creature that feeds off the negative emotions of others. Not gonna go around terrorizing people or anything - it's just a character dynamic I think would be interesting to play around with)

You can have up to 3 Characters

And I'm fine with whatever race or powers you want it to have Just don't have it to OP

Awesome! Thanks for the reply so fast :) I plan to have my character up soon.

CellistCat606 said:
Accepted!!
2 Questions could you explain Shadow Animation to me? and would you like me to tag you in When I start the RP?

@XxBouncy BunnyxX
1. Shadow animation:

The user can transform their or others shadows into living beings.

{{Note: whatever happens to the shadow soesn't occur to the real body.}}

Twist:

Since the user needs shadows, light is also required to use this power. Without any light, shadows won't appear, and the user can't use Shadow Animation.

2. Yeah~~~

xD . Yup, still didn't get alerts for anything....

Hey, @CellistCat606 , can you like....give me a summary of what just happened in IC?....I'm super busy right now, but i think I can still post......

CellistCat606 said:
It's before class and try and read the School Announcementsin OC.
Can I ask for clarification on this? Do you mean ask questions and stuff in the out of character chat here or like you were directing us to your school announcement post or what?

Sorry if I'm just being dumb. Friday is my absolute worst day of the week. By this point my brain is just mush really.

I'm in Canada xD Ontario specifically. It's 9:52 pm here, how bout you?

That's so cool! I have no idea why but time zones always amuse me greatly. Even though they tend to cause total messes with roleplay :/

@Rellwen

What if someone in the RP was actually afraid of humans

<Name>

"No!! Keep me away from the humans there gonna touch me and it's gonna make me powerless!!! Save me!!!"

xD (I couldn't help it)​

Last edited by a moderator:
That would actually be hilarious. He wouldn't really know unless they were actively feeling scared, more than just a passing thought kinda thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back