• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☆ Château Mimioux ☆

Excuse me...sorry to bother you, but I'm new to the site and I would like to see if it is possible for me to enter the game.

The concept is wonderful, so consider me intrigued.

Of course, seeing as I have no experience, I still need to figure out how an average game works.

Lastly, if this is not the place for me to leave this message, please tell me so I may delete it.

Well it is OOC so you did get this right, i know im not the creator of this thread... but do you wanna ask me something cause the creators not on atm

I'll have my application up by tomorrow! I'm going to test out some coding to make it look extra pretty hopefully. Mind if I ask how you guys manage to change the font and colour of accordions and tabs? Since I never learned how to do that because I am still a noob *crai*

@Asher I have a few questions!

These kids, how did they get selected for the school? Did they apply for it, receive a strange letter in the mail, have someone approach them about it (after some showcase of their talent(s) probably), what? Also, when would they have been accepted in the first place?

Cephalo said:
@Asher I have a few questions!
These kids, how did they get selected for the school? Did they apply for it, receive a strange letter in the mail, have someone approach them about it (after some showcase of their talent(s) probably), what? Also, when would they have been accepted in the first place?
Hey!

The answer is all of the above. (: They can either apply, or just be approached by an agent/receive a letter. Depends on how you want it for your character. Not quite sure what you mean by your second question though. . . ?

Also, if anyone has any questions or needs help with anything (character sheets or whatnot), feel free to PM, yeah? (:

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="A S H E R]Not quite sure what you mean by your second question though. . . ?

[/QUOTE]
I meant, how long could some of them have been at the school prior to the start of the roleplay? Like is this high school age, she only accepts people 14 and older or...?

Cephalo said:
I meant, how long could some of them have been at the school prior to the start of the roleplay? Like is this high school age, she only accepts people 14 and older or...?
Oh! It's high school to college age. (:

Going away for the weekend so I'm hoping to finish my thing up by monday at the latest. I'll hopefully have time to work on it over the weekend but I have no promises on that since I'll be running around! Bringing my laptop though so I really am crossing my fingers. Just thought to let you know though.

I finished my CS finally! I had a looooot of trouble with coding (even though it's super simple) and I ended up totally re-making my character. But she's done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back