Chat

giphy.gif

WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER.

WE WILL POST IN THE CROWNDLANDS.

WE WILL POST IN THE NORTH

WE WILL POST IN THE IRON ISLANDS AND EVEN DORNE!

WE WILL NEVER STOP POSTING. WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER THE RP TO SUCH TYRANNICAL AND MALEVOLENT DESIRES!

giphy.gif

WE HAVE WON THE GOBLET OF FIRE!

HOUSE TAC HAS BEAT GRIFFONDOOR!

Damn, totally thought you would go for the intentional confused pop culture mix up (i.e. "WE HAVE WON THE HUNGER GAMES! HOUSE TAC HAS RAN THROUGH THE MAZE!")

What are these games of hunger or this maze you speak of?

Idk, but I think you need house points to win the first one and you need to fix some sort of faults in the stars to clear the second? Mostly I just panic and throw a bunch of hip trendy sounding terms at the youngsters to get them off my back (and lawn)

e909643c8178a0ab193e1bf118130a2083f22e6f44b52dae1db07934fe278717.jpg

Last edited:
BEAR WITNESS TO THE PLOT I HAVE UNFOLDED!

YOU THINK YOU ARE CLEVER, FIEND?!

YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS WHOLE RP STORM'S END! WHERE AIDEN, WALDER, RORY, AND OTHERS WAITED TENSELY FOR BRAEDON TO ACT.

BUT HE NEVER DID

AND NOW YOU'RE DOING THIS HERE! DO NOT TRY AND DECEIVE US!

@Akio HAS NOT POSTED IN FOUR DAYS, DESPITE SAYING HE WOULD FOUR DAYS AGO! YOU HAVE ENLISTED HIM IN THIS NEFARIOUS SCHEME!

LIKEWISE, diwa diwa HAS BEEN RECRUITED ALL TOO RECENTLY TOO.

WHEN WILL YOUR EVIL STOP?
This is going to sound terrible but uh... who was Aiden again? ._.

OH I REMEMBER NOW.

BUT JEEZ IT'S BEEN MONTHS AND THAT BLOODY KINGSGUARD HASN'T ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING NO WONDER I FORGOT ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE.
THAT WAS BACK IN JUNE.

J U N E

I AM HERE TO FOIL YOUR PLOTS TO KILL THIS RP! AND I WILL FOIL THEM BY POLITELY ASKING YOU TO POST! YOU ARE THE CROWN PRINCE AFTER ALL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back