Character Sign-Up

ryanpk200 said:
Alright. I'll give this a shot. @Birdsie Every time an overpowered character shows up, it goes terribly, and the person who is controlling the character usually gets kick out of the RP. I can find the evidence if you want to see it. You see like a nice guy, so I'd not like you to get kicked.
That's actually pretty hilarious considering you've accept- You know what? You're a nice guy, so I'm not going to spoil it for ya.

theManCalledSting said:
Again... Shang Tsung's not in every arc
That was a sarcasm attempt. This is just like Morbius and holy weapons. Only a few people can defeat them.

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
Gilgamesh I think
Birdsie said:
Well, here's a small list: Minene, Gilgamesh and Flowey the Flower. (Because with 7 HUMAN souls, he literally becomes the God of hyperdeath.)
I don't have much of a response to that. I'm just trying to prevent the past from repeating itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
That's exactly what I'm on about.
If Gilgamesh actually got into this, I don't see why you'd reject Alucard.
I mean seriously, I need to talk to @Some_Bloke about this since... My arcs tend to ban the Unknowns from appearing... thus making it vulnerable to OP show-offs

theManCalledSting said:
I mean seriously, I need to talk to @Some_Bloke about this since... My arcs tend to ban the Unknowns from appearing... thus making it vulnerable to OP show-offs
I never step into a Multiverse RP unasked.

I always first ask politely if I can teleport inside.

theManCalledSting said:
Again... Shang Tsung's not in every arc
You wouldn't even need Shang to beat Alucard. You could just use a jobber sorcerer from 40k or a random Daemon or Force weapon to curbstomp him.

Barbas said:
You wouldn't even need Shang to beat Alucard. You could just use a jobber sorcerer from 40k or a random Daemon or Force weapon to curbstomp him.
And we're kinda banning 40k characters after the last few incidences.

theManCalledSting said:
And we're kinda banning 40k characters after the last few incidences.
I wasn't planning on making one. I was just pointing out that is not as strong as some people think

Can't Alucard just deal with all the problems in whatever universe he's in?

He's basically invincible and gives no shits about anyone actually living unless he's working for them.

Crenando said:
Can't Alucard just deal with all the problems in whatever universe he's in?
He's basically invincible and gives no shits about anyone actually living unless he's working for them.
Just have the Singing Goblins nerf Alucard with their singing.

theManCalledSting said:
@Some_Bloke If you accept Alucard... I'm dropping out
Would you be okay with this Alucard?

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back