• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Character Registration

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]Accepted.
Accepted. Are we still doing that thing with Kuroh? :3

Belladonna is accepted.

Hallow's appearance is already taken.

[/QUOTE]
We could O.o Which thing are you talking about?

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
We could O.o Which thing are you talking about?

[/QUOTE]
The thing with Isabella and Kuroh xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Fukushima Akira]Accepted. Accepted. Are we still doing that thing with Kuroh? :3 Belladonna is accepted. Hallow's appearance is already taken. [/QUOTE] We have a goddess of war (([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] 's character)) and a goddess of love ((@Nona 's character)) already.

Character Update

Name: Ansom

Nickname: Annie, jerk, psycho, asshole, etc.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Good or Evil or Neutral: Chaotic Evil

Where you live: Stays in a small apartment or a mansion in his dimension

What Year of highschool your in: N/A

What kind of being you are: Anti-God

Powers/gifts: Anti-God: Is the malevolent counterpart of the Supreme Being and can do anything he wishes.

Thinking

His daughter.

Cars

Dislikes: Peace

Voices in his head

Birch trees

Personality: Ansom is very chaotic and crazy. Although he has calmed down quite a bit since the universe was created, voices in his head still trigger past emotions. His current personality is relatively calm and thoughtful.

Appearance:
latest

Bio: Ansom doesn't prefer to talk about his past much. He was there before the creation of the universe. Not born. Not made. Just there. The universe was created, Ansom wanted to destroy it. After many many battles with the Supreme Being, he decided to give the universe a chance. He began to live within it, causing mayhem and destruction. He made the evils of the world. The sins.

Dating/lover/crush: Do cars count?

Anything else:

Lumina said:
We have a goddess of war ((@Mayyflower 's character)) and a goddess of love ((@Nona 's character)) already.
I know, however Isabella was created before Mayy and Nona's characters. This is sort of a re-post from the old thread.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Oh, yeah. I don't mind. But isn't Kuroh with Himeragi?

[/QUOTE]
Nope xD And Kuroh's now a Sanctum (A lot of training with Kenji, boring rituals etc) x)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]I know, however Isabella was created before Mayy and Nona's characters. This is sort of a re-post from the old thread.
Nope xD And Kuroh's now a Sanctum (A lot of training with Kenji, boring rituals etc) x)

[/QUOTE]
Okay, so what does that mean for Mayy and Nona's characters? Are they null and void now? Because that's not fair to them.

Lumina said:
Okay, so what does that mean for Mayy and Nona's characters? Are they null and void now? Because that's not fair to them.
No. They're the Goddesses of Love and War, Mashiiro-chan's character is also the Goddess of Love and War. Considering there is normally more than one God/Goddess of one thing in multiple religions, we can say that Mashiiro-chan's character, and Mayy and Nona-chan's characters are from a different religion.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]No. They're the Goddesses of Love and War, Mashiiro-chan's character is also the Goddess of Love and War. Considering there is normally more than one God/Goddess of one thing in multiple religions, we can say that Mashiiro-chan's character, and Mayy and Nona-chan's characters are from a different religion.

[/QUOTE]
Uh. Alright. Not my characters so I guess it doesn't really apply to me. Just trying to keep it fair since multiples of gods/goddesses have always been denied since now.

Lumina said:
Uh. Alright. Not my characters so I guess it doesn't really apply to me. Just trying to keep it fair since multiples of gods/goddesses have always been denied since now.
I denied Gods/Goddesses because they were too common -God of War, God Of Time etc-. Isabella was created before Mayy-chan and Nona-chan's characters, so it wouldn't be fair to deny it, especially since I had a hand in Isabella's creation for something we plan to do involving Kuroh.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]I denied Gods/Goddesses because they were too common -God of War, God Of Time etc-. Isabella was created before Mayy-chan and Nona-chan's characters, so it wouldn't be fair to deny it, especially since I had a hand in Isabella's creation for something we plan to do involving Kuroh.

[/QUOTE]
It wasn't during that time, I remember that time, but there was a few cs's submitted after that time that were duplicate gods or goddesses of one's that already existed, and those were denied on the basis that those gods/goddesses already existed and there wasn't allowed to be duplicates. I know this is an exception but it breaks a rule that's been in place for a while, that's all.

Lumina said:
It wasn't during that time, I remember that time, but there was a few cs's submitted after that time that were duplicate gods or goddesses of one's that already existed, and those were denied on the basis that those gods/goddesses already existed and there wasn't allowed to be duplicates. I know this is an exception but it breaks a rule that's been in place for a while, that's all.
I denied those Gods and Goddesses because we had too many at the time, and because they weren't even thought out properly, they just heard "God Of War" and typed out a CS with no proper thought put into them. I denied them on the basis that no duplicates were allowed, because I didn't want to hurt their feelings.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]I denied those Gods and Goddesses because we had too many at the time, and because they weren't even thought out properly, they just heard "God Of War" and typed out a CS with no proper thought put into them. I denied them on the basis that no duplicates were allowed, because I didn't want to hurt their feelings.

[/QUOTE]
I guess that works, but it still set the precedent that that's how things are. I guess as of now, duplicates are allowed then.

Lumina said:
I guess that works, but it still set the precedent that that's how things are. I guess as of now, duplicates are allowed then.
Depends on the duplicates. For instance, no more Gods/Goddesses of War or Love will be accepted, as two is already too many. I also don't want to flood the RP with Gods/Goddesses.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]Depends on the duplicates. For instance, no more Gods/Goddesses of War or Love will be accepted, as two is already too many. I also don't want to flood the RP with Gods/Goddesses.

[/QUOTE]
Makes sense.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]:}

[/QUOTE]
Can I request that there only be one god(dess) of time? While RPing Violetta I come to realize how OP she can be, which is why i keep her toned down, and I don't think that power should be in the hands of multiple people. .-.

Lumina said:
Can I request that there only be one god(dess) of time? While RPing Violetta I come to realize how OP she can be, which is why i keep her toned down, and I don't think that power should be in the hands of multiple people. .-.
That's precisely what I planned to do x}

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]You can make him :}

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! It probably will be awhile (weeks/month) before I even post the CS since I need a few things to happen involving one of my characters and I seem have my hands full with creating a bunch of new characters I want to use for this RP, creating a satire Chuck Norris RP, and life in general. :3

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]I know, however Isabella was created before Mayy and Nona's characters. This is sort of a re-post from the old thread.

[/QUOTE]
Ahhhh. Mkay xD . Then we can continue with the plans xp. Just let me know when and I'll place an entrance post for her.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Ahhhh. Mkay xD . Then we can continue with the plans xp. Just let me know when and I'll place an entrance post for her.

[/QUOTE]
Okay :}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back