Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay)

*looks over roleplay title, theme, plot, and characters*

Well, all of this sounds vaguely familiar...

Ahah! This is piracy of another person's roleplay. Flagging is going to happen...right...now.

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
*looks over roleplay title, theme, plot, and characters*
Well, all of this sounds vaguely familiar...

Ahah! This is piracy of another person's roleplay. Flagging is going to happen...right...now.
Actually. I'm Jerico. The person who originally posted this. I lost my other account and Alanna is my roommate. We have this posted multiple times under different user names on gaia as well.

It would be nice if people would ask about it first.... I'm even using the same characters....

And Luevia from gijinka academy.

JERICOOOOOOO I'VE MISSED YOU OH MY GOG.

I apoligize dearly. I didn't know this, and I was just looking out for your stuff because I remembered it from so long ago.

Its fine Plagued. I just haven't gotten around to telling everyone I'm back. I just told the-lich today. I've been trying to follow everyone though. Alanna is Tamara btw

[QUOTE="Jayden Kisubo]Alanna is Tamara btw

[/QUOTE]
That's what I was just about to ask.

*cries* My friends are back and so different now....whyyyy

For everyone else, Near the end of last year I was here under the username Jerico Curtiss and posted this rp. Plagued was in it as well. I had some issues with my account and then the next one Jerico Krios as well. I am using the same characters as before and so is Alanna who went under the name Tamara.

Well, I moved out of state, and so I was unable to be on rpnation for a while. When I tried to get back on, I lost my old password, so I couldn't get into my old account. It's good to see you, though. Honestly, I thought that everyone would have forgotten about my rps by now.

Same here. I lost my email actually. And it just created so many problems with my online stuff that I had to abandon most of it. I can't believe that anyone would still remember changes....

[QUOTE="Jayden Kisubo]I can't believe that anyone would still remember changes....

[/QUOTE]
Are you kidding me? Yours and Tamara's roleplays were awesome! I think my favorite had to be The Corrupted.

Ah, it's fine, we all start somewhere! :D

My younger brother will probably be joining this rp, too. It'll be his first one ever, so you won't be alone~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back