• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Celestial Knights [Open]

I live in California so it doesn't start for another hour and doesn't end till about 1 a.m tomorrow

Will all the monsters require Spirit Knight intervention in order to stay dead? It's something that has worried me after seeing Mira finish off the sublimating monster, but given that Arin has no idea what's going on, I can't say anything about it IC.

No, not all monsters will require to be double killed. It's only for the ones that regenerate. @ActionPony

Kuro can follow Jasmine. That's cool. I suppose I can have Jasmine walking towards the void seed for a little bit since Kuro has been away for a while right? It also looks like Arin volunteered @TheGossipLink

Also super moon eclipse! I almost feel like incorporating that into the story somehow :)

Last edited by a moderator:
that would be cool to include later on, maybe after everyone get's to meet and greet with each other.

Allyator said:
No, not all monsters will require to be double killed. It's only for the ones that regenerate. @ActionPony
Kuro can follow Jasmine. That's cool. I suppose I can have Jasmine walking towards the void seed for a little bit since Kuro has been away for a while right? It also looks like Arin volunteered @TheGossipLink

Also super moon eclipse! I almost feel like incorporating that into the story somehow :)
Void attempting to take over the moon? That would be fun, especially if it involved everyone experiencing low gravity.

lol who want's that banana in the sky anyways xD it's so pesky to werewolves...and Atraxia...even more so Atraxia...

lol I think I have a story planned out with it that will happen on the next adventure and will include a new villain :)

@Allyator

First off, a story with the moon, more specifically the eclipse, would be really cool!

Secondly, Kuro certainly has been walking for a while. She could find herself tagging along near the final stretch to the void seed? And if you want the three of us going after it, I'm cool with it. If you only want it to be you two, I'm cool with that as well~

Yeah Ether lost like a third of the blood in his body casting that spell. Cant expect the man to be fine after that lmao.

well to be fair a one liner that shows no hint of him following them and engaging in the conversation doesn't really help them understand

Krekire said:
@ActionPony I guess im hopping in then if it's okay . _ . I have no interaction with any of my other RPs, so..
You may want to describe how you came to be there. Most Knights are in bad shape after fighting the Sublimator, which is why they're not going.

I asked this yesterday, but didn't get an answer for the most part. (Allyator kinda gave me one, but I'm still wondering) Does anyone want Kuro to tag along? I mean, she's pretty much completely open, as she didn't really fight much.

TheGossipLink said:
I asked this yesterday, but didn't get an answer for the most part. (Allyator kinda gave me one, but I'm still wondering) Does anyone want Kuro to tag along? I mean, she's pretty much completely open, as she didn't really fight much.
Yeah, they can meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back