• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Celestial Knights [Open]

Alright, I cleaned up the list of spots. Six people have left and five people were removed for being inactive.

@ChaoticWarrior @Stamper

Even though your spots have been removed, you can still be a part of this roleplay if you let us know and you will try to be more active.

I'll reply soon. I was just busy yesterday. I think everyone is probably busy with school.

Not me tho

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i suggest we putt up other tabs one for each location, and the main one as the temple. I think the GM's should write up a detailed description of each location and possibly a picture. The once a location is Finished/cleared of the void seed you put at the end in big red letters Cleared or Finished or complete or something. i also think people need to co-write some parts. instead of waiting for each person to reply to the last because that will take way to long with an interaction with a lot of dialog, the people who are interacting go in pm rp that segment out and one person copy and paste the whole thing in the appropriate tab so the rp does not get so cluttered as well. I think the GM should make a character for the temple as an NPC to help direct the newcomers. Like a priest or priestess or something.

I'm going to wait for @Allyator to get their opinion in. But I have something to say on this topic. (If you want me to go ahead, I will Allyator!)

...Wow. Stupid notifications not telling me about these.

Also, I've kind of lost interest in this.. .w. I'm sorry; I think I'm gonna drop out.

PM me if you'd still like to RP, though. (<3)

@Allyator

Okay!

@MsPolite

I agree to a point with what you suggested, but I have some mild concerns. First off, we can't have enough tabs for every location. There's just too many, you know? But I do agree with writing a detailed description of each location, and marking down which areas are completed already.

I don't fully agree with the prospect of letting people handle the void seeds in private. But not without reason! The first thing, is what if other people want to join in while it's already going down? If you have it in private, it will make it difficult for them. Not to mention, it can cause a lot of confusion if people aren't paying attention. Because if one group is going for a certain void seed, two people who don't keep up with things may go for the same one. Then we have a conflicting story line! Granted, this can be resolved more or less easily, but I'd prefer to not have it happen at all.

Now, Allyator has already cleared the idea of privately completing void seeds...but I've already stated my piece. If it's ultimately decided to allow it, then I only have one more thing to say. For every private completion of an area, a GM should be present. I don't mean that Allyator, or myself take part in it. I just mean, we should be allowed in the PM to overview things to make sure everything is still fair.

maybe it's a little pointless to revamp if so many people are loosing interest. Maybe we should just let it die. idk

ok first id like to say that the private rp is not for action its for dialogue. example. if person 1 is talking to person 2 its better rp the convo in private then paste it in public, the reason for this is so is person 1 ask someone something but person 2 responds a day later, this takes way to long and slows down the main action. now for action especially concerning the void seed need to be in public. and as for tabs idk how many you can have if you can have alot, id say make one for each location and write an overview of each location. But if you cant have alot then make at least another in character rp tab as the main temple so it acts as a central hub. this way its more friendly to newcomers. now idk how many locations there are but i had assume that there was a location for each element (ten i think) and one extra as the boss. Now concerns on letting it die. In all rp's there needs to be a loyal player base that will keep it going. it doesn't have to be alot, it can be three but as long as those few are there the rp will eventually grow. And as afk's or people who want to leave the rp i think we should kill them off so it adds a little tragedy to it. unless stated explicitly that they will be back. also idk itf it be rude but i'd like to be a gm in this game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back