• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Casual] Starlight Academy OOC and CS chatroom

Caffeine Freak

Caffeine Freak
Chatroom1.jpg

(The best image I could find of a chatroom.)

At long last, I've decided to create a seperate OOC/CS page for Starlight Academy. All OOC/CS posts not part of a roleplay post should be here from now on.

Will I make a separate page for CSs? Not yet. At this point, most OOC posts revolve around CS inquiries anyway, so I'll keep them merged for now. If the interest really spikes that much, I'll create another page.

How to sign up:

First, the character sheet, (remove bracketed sections of this CS and any unused optional titles)

Full Name:

Appearance:

Power/Skill:

Bio: (What your character's life was like before being captured, can include how they were captured)

[Optional]

Theme Song:

Misc details:

(Please wait to be accepted!)

Main rules (please read carefully):

1) Submit CSs and OOC posts on this page only.

2) Starlight Security guards are situated occasionally around the academy. They cannot be 'defeated' in a fight (see 'rules'). It's also worth noting Security Guards are equipped with Starlight, making them immune to supernatural powers (see 'things to keep in mind').

3) All posts should be four full lines long minimum, with less-than-occasional spelling and grammar mistakes. If it is obvious posts/CSs are lacking in detail, I will ask for them to be expanded upon.

4) You can have a maximum of two characters at a time.

5) No god modding, insulting other players, etc, etc. (basically, use common sense)

6) To prove that you've read and agree to the rules, please add a line of white invisible text (the text can be whatever you want, really) underneath your character sheet.

[Additional info] (me filling in plotholes)

• Characters that join late in the RP have had their thaw from cryostasis delayed for some inexplicable reason. (So new players don't have to catch up with everything from day one just to have some relevancy)

• The Academy will sometimes 'kidnap' their own students and experiment on them before returning them to their normal routine. Characters will have zero recollection of this. (Players who are inactive for extended periods of time have an IC excuse)

<In progress>

Last edited by a moderator:
You could mess up a million times. As long as you're capable of figuring out what you did wrong and able to make changes, I have no problems with it.

Yeah, phones have that problem. I'd recommend making sure that you've posted what your character is thinking, feeling, has to say to another character or about a current situation, and a few actions. Once you've expanded on all that, chances are you've got down four lines.

I have a question. What exactly is the main goal of this rp? I have an idea for a character but I'm not too sure if the character I have would fit in.

Thanks, where is the cafeteria in the academy?

The cafeteria is situated at the center of the dorms. I'd say the dorms would be the main hub of the academy, with different places branching off it.

Hello! I tagged you in a post.

I'd like you to move it here, if possible.

@Caffeine Freak

Hey, back at the IC, you mentioned something about cutting something short...? If not, I apologize, I was just curious.

Oh, the arena thing will probably drag on, so if/when it does, I'll just have some convenient plot device end it.

I have a question. What exactly is the main goal of this rp? I have an idea for a character but I'm not too sure if the character I have would fit in.

Ultimately, the goal is to find a way to escape. I've got a frame of a plan in mind, but the gaps will be filled in by how you guys play. There will be occasional combat scenes.

Ultimately, the goal is to find a way to escape. I've got a frame of a plan in mind, but the gaps will be filled in by how you guys play. There will be occasional combat scenes.

Oh okay. I was just wondering since I was planning on having my character have abilities somewhat similar to the main character from Beyond Two souls. I forgot her name.

Oh okay. I was just wondering since I was planning on having my character have abilities somewhat similar to the main character from Beyond Two souls. I forgot her name.

That'd be Jodie.

Don't worry 'bout it. Hate to ask, but can you still add the white line of text? My OCD would appreciate it. Soon as you do though, you don't have to wait for me to reply, you'll be accepted!

Character One

Character One:

Full Name: Elisa Darthwell

Appearance:

Elisa Darthwell.JPG

Power/Skill:
Hemokinesis: She is able to control her blood if any exits or is inside her body, causing fatal wounds to seem like nothing, she is able to turn the blood into rock hard bedrock or as sharp as steel.
Increased Blood Production: Her blood produces at an outstanding rate, causing her lost blood to seem like nothing in the end.

Bio: Elisa Darthwell came from a pretty rich family, the only catch was that her parents fought, a lot. The only time they ever moved houses was because there wasn't an extra room because her mother wanted to stay away from her father, she had two older siblings who always caught the flak of the arguments. She was an honour student at school which earned her praise at home and kept her out of the firing long but not for long, he siblings went away on some trip and she was left to take it all on her shoulders, as they where fighting, she was making some dinner, using knives. When her parents eventually brang the argument to the kitchen, she dropped the knife, causing her to cut her hand and her leg, her parents totally ignoring her as she fell to the floor. She then knew she had powers when the blood seemed to stop flowing, scabbing over as the blood seemed to evaporate. Her parents had been arguing enough to not care or even notice what had happened so she kept quiet. One day though, as she was heading home, she used her usual route that crossed through some homes, one moment, breathing in fresh air, the next: A damp cloth over her mouth as blackness takes over.

Elisa Darthwell.JPG

Character Two

Character Two:

Full Name: Adrian Maxwell

Appearance:

78e7126f4f7596a7ff241479b0386022.jpg

Power/Skill:

Mana: His body holds mana, a so called supernatural force in which he can control and manifest into certain items.
Mana Sword: He is able to summon a mana sword in which is sharp enough to cut through bone, it can phase through items but drains a lot of mana doing so.
Mana Bow: He is able to summon a bow made of pure mana in which her used arrows that seem to have a smoke rising off of them.

Bio: His life was pretty simple, simple house simple school. The only problem was his parents gambled, a lot. Enough to force them to move 20 times across the country, eventually they caught up to him and his parents. They killed both of his parents while he hid liked a coward in some closet in the house, before he knew it, he was forced to work for an apartment in the city, he got something that was able to help him out in dire need and he thought everything was going to be fine, until one night when he got in a cab, then everything turned black.

78e7126f4f7596a7ff241479b0386022.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back