TV & Film Cartoons you can't stand

A little off topic, but Happy Tree Friends. Oh my lord. While babysitting and going through Netlflix, it looked like a cute little children's cartoon.

There use to be shows called the teletubbies and the bobas... Scary as a toddler, and still Terrifying as a teenager.

heavenly said:
A little off topic, but Happy Tree Friends. Oh my lord. While babysitting and going through Netlflix, it looked like a cute little children's cartoon.
Someone put a LOT of thought into making that... Monstrosity.

Someone was really messed up when they decided to create the teletubbies, too. Pretty odd.

And courage the cowardly dog, but I'll watch that and get a kick out of it.

heavenly said:
Someone was really messed up when they decided to create the teletubbies, too. Pretty odd.
And courage the cowardly dog, but I'll watch that and get a kick out of it.
I loved watching Courage the Cowardly Dog and I still do when I can. Just the sheer terror mixed with hilarious antics made it all better, watching the lovable pink dog gives me... DETERMINATION.

Yeah, the teletubbies were weird. With their emotionless face. Oh so weird it was.

Courage the cowardly dog, gives me a lot of nostalgia. Though, it gave nightmares when I was a kid.

Elephantom said:
Yeah, the teletubbies were weird. With their emotionless face. Oh so weird it was.
Courage the cowardly dog, gives me a lot of nostalgia. Though, it gave nightmares when I was a kid.
Teletubbies. Loved that show as a kid. Now I know Po was a girl.

In my honest opinion, it depends on who its targeted audience was and who actually watches it. That being said, I hate it when teenagers or adults flesh out the cartoon more than it was meant to be.

That being said, the most annoying cartoon fandoms are:

- My Little Pony

- Steven Universe

- Amazing World of Gumball

- Uncle Grandpa

- Almost Naked Animals

I'm going to exempt Adventure Time due purely to the fact the fandom largely recognizes the content of the show for its true worth. Whereas the fandoms mentioned above tend to over-exaggerate, witch bothers me on a whole new level.

No offense meant to those within the fandoms listed above. You be you, and love who you are!

I love love love Scooby Doo but HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MONSTROSITY.

Be_Cool,_Scooby-Doo!_character_redesigns.jpg

Yea. It's true. Somehow they fucked up Scooby doo too.

Kylesar1 said:
Nick is hopeless. Spongebob is the only thing keeping it afloat, and with Squidward's voice actor getting arrested for DUI, it's about to solidify likin re-run land, because we can all agree that, in terms of who makes the show, it's either Squidward or Patrick. With constant shit show after shit show, no one goes to Nick anymore. The last great show was Icarly.
Really? What about Harvey Beaks?

teeN TITANS GO

what a knockoff. The original was waaaay better. And they didn't just eat pizza.

Cory in the house is one of the greatest worst animes I've ever seen tbh.

On a serious note, Teen Titans Go is ew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Teen titans go.

Makes me want to cry just watching it, too much cringe for me.

Such a great show turned into..bleh.

Eon Kid- Crappy before version of Ironman... As a kid with a power-inhanced gloveoops, fist...

Osmosis & Drix- As if the movie didn't have majority of gross puns, talking cells, and common stereotypes, this came out on Cartoon Network... Besides being a ripoff of the movie, alarmingly Ozzy and Eric are now in a young cuban boy named Hector... Why make this? WHY?

Uncle Grandpa- Internet as a kid's show... Or a drug trip.

Clarence- this would be almost cute if it wasn't for OH MY LORD IN HEAVEN, WHATISTHAT!?!?!?

images

STEVE! WHEN DID YOU LEAVE MINECRAFT!?!?

images

HI GOLEM.

ab7b5575c0e1f510b7a93a675e26a8df.jpg

WHATAREYOUDOING!?!?!?

Z

Majority of the cartoons these days

Teen Titans Go. Definitely this one. It's very very cringe worthy and a disgrace to the original TT imo u__u

Xiaolin Chronicles. I'm sorry, I loved Xiaolin Showdown but this one it just... No. Just no. :|

Tom and Jerry. Myep. I don't like Tom and Jerry. I've always thought it to be rather boring and never understood why my friends all loved it.

Nyxione said:
Teen Titans Go. Definitely this one. It's very very cringe worthy and a disgrace to the original TT imo u__u

Tom and Jerry. Myep. I don't like Tom and Jerry. I've always thought it to be rather boring and never understood why my friends all loved it.
Agreed. Teen Titans Go is so infamous these days, I'm surprised it's still up.

Oooh there are so many, but in short here is my short-ish list of 'cartoons' i cannot stand:

• Regular Show
  • Adventure Time
  • Chowder
  • Flapjack
  • Dukes of Broxtonia
  • Total Drama series
  • 'Amazing' World of Gumball
  • Shawn the Sheep
  • Timmy Time
  • Stephen Universe
  • and more that I can't really be bothered to list

I only got Cartoon Network here, sadly. Still, I can't stand a few of these...

Oggy and the Cockroaches. I don't like this at all.

Uncle Grandpa is...eh. It's a 50/50.

Teen Titans Go! is pretty good... then it has its less-than-stellar moments...

I don't watch TV that much anymore... the best show is still Tom and Jerry to me, even if it's been around since before I was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back