::Carnival::

Coedy

MVP
Welcome to the one and only Thunder's Carnival! If you are interested in coming to this carnival, please sign up here: http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/4666-Carnival , thank you. I don't think I have to explain the rules; they are all on the link above! Enjoy this carnival while it lasts, and make the best memories!

-///----///----///----

"Hey Joey!" Sam shouted to the old man from the gate. The time was about 4:30 mabey 5, Sam had to be at the grounds early do she could set up some games, rides, and other fun stuff. She had been wearing jean shorts, a white sweatshirt with no sleeves, a black and light blue flat-bill hat, and black converse. Her chocolate brown hair bounced just below her shoulders with her usual wave that it had. Sam helped some of the people set up their rde and games before her game came. She was controlling the game where a person would have to throw a ball to a circle that had different wholes for each level. She set up the target, and then put the balls in the basket that would go under the counter before the carnival started. She stretched and tied her usual back apron around her neck and lower back. Sam sat on top of the counter, leaning against the side of the game, and her legs were draped over the edge of the counter.

------------------

"Hey J.C., how's it going?" Ricky asked when he stepped out of his car, and said hello to a few of his friends. He had been wearing jeans, a red v-neck shirt, a black hoodie, and his black and white Nike shoes. Ricky liked going to the carnival; one, he could meet girls, and two- it was a nice way to kick off Spring Break. He leaned against the chain linked fence, waiting for them to open. Ricky glanced down at his phone, and saw it was about 6:00. The gate would open around 6:25, and the people would flood in around 6:15. He removed himself from the fence, and to the wall that was supporting the fence. Ricky chatted with his friends, texted a few people, and occasionally looked at what was going on inside the fence in order for the carnival to be a success, and work properly.

Elizabeth stepped out of the limo, along with a few other dancers. Her dress flowed behind her and the other girls pants blew around a bit. She turned to them and nodded and they ran over to the staff entrance. She looked around for her boyfriend.

Ricky saw Belle inside the gates of the carnival. The gates opened and he rushed between the two sides of the gate. He snuck up behind her and lifted her up with a smile. "Hey pretty lady." He said, setting her down, and holding tight. He turned her around so she was facing him, and let to of her. "You look great." He told her, kissing her cheek softly. Ricky took her hand, and gave her a boyish grin.

She blushed and smiled. "Hey, Ricky." She laughed when he picked her up. "Thanks,"

Hey, GTG. be bak late, but ill post if i can... SORRY! :)

Ricky nodded, and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "No problem." He said to her, as he began walking.

(I gotta go for a few to)

Ricky shrugged "Hm, why don't we walk around a little bit, and ride a few rides." He suggested, ducking his head down, and kissing her softly. He rubbed his fingers over her knuckles, and looked down at her. Ricky walked down the path that split the carnival in half.

She smiled and kissed back. "OK, that sounds fun." She looked around, seeing the carnival she'd worked at for a few years now. She'd always been the lead, now matter what age. But, she always felt bad that at the end of the carnival, she had no one to go to the celebratory dance. Maybe, if she asked, Rick would go with her. She smiled, wondering how, when, and where to ask.

She remembered last year's dance: lights, music, and food. She sang and danced for a lot of the songs, but some she was just sitting in a corner. She hated last year, the other girls laughing and dancing with their partners. But, she had some fun dancing and singing as usual.

She hoped that when the carnival was over, she'd have Ricky as a date to the end-of-the-carnival dance. And, she couldn't be laughed at or teased, because he was popular. And best of all, she could be close to him.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ricky nodded, he walked with Belle throughout the Carnival, the bright lights met his face which also lit up the night sky. He had been rubbing her side with the palm of his hand as they walked together. He looked down at his lovely girlfriend of 10 months and suddenly remembered the day that he had saw Belle in one of her shows. It had been quite obvious that she was the most talented out of the group. Ricky twrilled her around as they approached the Ferris Wheel.

He gave the usher two tickets, and helped Belle into the seat. He climbed in next to her, holding her close to his body in effort to keep her feeling safe. He looked down at her, the moonlight hitting her gorgeous eyes just right, making her even more beautiful than before. Ricky kissed her crown gentley as he repositioned his arm so it was wrapped around her shoulders, and took ahold of her hand.

Ricky looked down at her as the ride started; he couldn't help but smirk when he heard the squeaky metal. He took his phone out of his pocket, and got it to its camera app. "Smile my princess." He said to Belle, as he kissed her cheek, and waited for her to turn to face his phone.

She blushed wildly and smiled at the phone. She loved it when he took pictures of her. She snuggled into his arms, because, she WAS afraid of heights...but not when she was with Ricky. She smiled and looked up at him. He was amazing. Everything she'd wanted in a boyfriend. She felt that NOW was the right moment, when she was in his arms, the beautiful night had reached it's peak..."Hey, Ricky?"

Ricky rubbed Belle' s arm, it felt just right when she snuggled in his arms. He rested his chin on the top of her head, occasionally placing soft kisses in her hair. He looked down at Belle, smiling a soft, happy smile. "Yes, Belle?" he asked curiously. Ricky ran some of her silky soft hair through his finger.

"You know about the dance at the end of the carnival, right?" She'd told him a MILLION times before about it, since they'd been friends for a long time. And she'd always complained about everyone else having someone to go with, and she never did. "I was wondering..."

Ricky nodded, looking down at Belle with a compassionate expression. "Yes, I do know about that dance." he told her with a smile. He knew what the question was, so he cut her off as she asked her was question with a kiss. He pulled away from her lips, brushed her hair behind her ear, and said "Yes, a million times yes. I would love to go as your date to the dance." he told her with a smirk. He held her hand tighter in his hand, brushing his fingers over her knuckles.

She blushed and smiled as he kissed her, and she kissed back. She looked up at him. Her dream guy. "Really?" She almost couldn't believe it. HE wanted to go with HER. Her face lit up with happiness.

(Hey, um, I'll be MUCH more active now since I got my new laptop, but I won't be here after the 28th. I leave then for a four day horse camp thing with my friend. After that, I'll post like mad. :) )

Ricky nodded "Yes really." he told her with a smile. Soon the Ferris wheel ride ended, and everyone left the ride to find more fun things to do. Ricky held onto Belle tight as they weaved their way through the humongous crowds, he held one of her hands and had his arm bracing her back. "You are beautiful." he told her, pecking her forehead. "I cannot wait to go to that dance with my girl." he said absent-mindedly. Ricky walked with Belle to the ride called tilt- a- whirl. It was a lot like the teacups at Disney World. Ricky sat across the spinner from Belle, and Waite for the game to start.

((Thanks for letting me know ;) ))

Ricky smiled after the kiss ended, he moved himself so he was sitting next to Belle. It felt so abnormal to not feel Belle in his arms so of course he was going to fix that. He looked at her, a daze came over him as he leaned down closer to her. He brushed some of her beautiful hair out of her soft face, and cupped her face with his hand. "Stay mine." he whispered in her ear just before he kissed her passionately. Just as his kiss ended, the.game started, and he started to spin the two hiding the center piece.

Ricky chuckled in delight as the ride continued, and ended. He looked at the time on his phone as he helped Belle out of the ride. "Hey love, you should probably go and get ready for your performance, it's almost 8." he told her as he walks out of the ride with her, and strode towards the big top.

Ricky looked down at Belle, and then to the men. He fellowships eyes and continued walking with his girlfriend into the tent. "See you later." he said, hugging her tightly and kissed her cheek.

"Of course baby." Ricky said, hugging her again "Wouldn't miss it for the world." he told her with a smile. "And after we go to the dance?" he asked curiously.

"Yes, then..." She stepped closer and smiled. "There's a midnight show...I waited to tell you until now because.." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "It's sort of...well...adult."

Ricky rubbed her side with his hand and smiled down at her. He nodded "I'll gladly go to that performance too." he told Belle taking his hand off of her side and kissing her cheek once more before he started to let go of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back