• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Capitol Take Over

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]"O-Okay... bye..." Eden waved and got up. "Better find my room I guess." Eden wandered around the house, very lost untill he heard the sound of music. He followed it.

[/QUOTE]
Hazel placed her headphones on and licked the popsicle once more and threw it in the trashcan. Clearing her throat, she started recording.

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]"O-Okay... bye..." Eden waved and got up. "Better find my room I guess." Eden wandered around the house, very lost untill he heard the sound of music. He followed it.

[/QUOTE]
Ashley was lost in his own ghostly world playing the last song that he played before he died....He was trying to drown out the noise of bullets flying in the streets

Pikaplup2 said:
Ashley was lost in his own ghostly world playing the last song that he played before he died....He was trying to drown out the noise of bullets flying in the streets
(OHHHH IS HE GONNA FOLLOW YOUR MUSIC OR MY MUSICCC NO ONE WILL KNOW :OOO Lol jk, since you're a tutor, can you be my singing tutor? Unless you don't wanna, that's fine)

Last edited by a moderator:
xMellowmint said:
Hazel noticed her door opened and stopped immediately. She pressed the 'Stop' button and took her headphones off. "As much as you probably enjoyed the free concert, it's really best that you don't hear me..." She walked over to him and sat next to him on her loveseat.
"..why not? Of what I heard it was amazing."

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]"..why not? Of what I heard it was amazing."

[/QUOTE]
Hazel sighed. "Trust me... It's just best for you not to hear...." She didn't want to manipulate him like she does with others... as much as she hated it, she needed the money to take care of now four people. "You probably would understand but I'm just gonna say you don't understand..."

xMellowmint said:
Hazel sighed. "Trust me... It's just best for you not to hear...." She didn't want to manipulate him like she does with others... as much as she hated it, she needed the money to take care of now four people. "You probably would understand but I'm just gonna say you don't understand..."
Eden shrugged. "If you say so..." He smiled. "It was really nice, I love music, maybe you could sing later then?" Eden waved and walked out of the room. "She's nice..." Eden walked along the hallway and stopped at the infirmary. "Hello? Hey, fiance of Hazel, you in there?"

xMellowmint said:
(Me explaining my feelings when I fan girl)

Hazel sighed and went back into her recording place and placed her headphones on, continuing her song. Just one more song and I'm done with this album.

Hazel sighed as she finished recording. She really wasn't in the mood to edit all of it and stuff. Though, she really did want to mess with the whore of the house though she didn't want to be a bit arrogant. Either way, she ended up just taking a walk around the house as other people were crying and screaming outside as if it was the end of the world. She just rolled her eyes and kept humming a song. She really doesn't enjoy being a siren at times. She just wants to sing for fun without manipulating people but she hasn't learned how then. She stopped walking and sighed

xMellowmint said:
Hazel sighed as she finished recording. She really wasn't in the mood to edit all of it and stuff. Though, she really did want to mess with the whore of the house though she didn't want to be a bit arrogant. Either way, she ended up just taking a walk around the house as other people were crying and screaming outside as if it was the end of the world. She just rolled her eyes and kept humming a song. She really doesn't enjoy being a siren at times. She just wants to sing for fun without manipulating people but she hasn't learned how then. She stopped walking and sighed
(Thanks babe)

Eden looked down the long flight of spiral stairs. He had a choice to make. It was a very, very hard one. Eden looked down at the large, flattened out cardboard box he was holding. Is this worth it? They might kick me out for causing trouble... but nobody has to know. Eden smirked and decided he would go ahead with the plan. He placed the box on the stair closest to him, and pushed himself forward. "Woooohooo!!!" Eden shouted as he slid down the many flights of stairs until they came to a hault, sending eden sliding a few feet on the hardwood floor at the bottom. He landed right at the feet of Hazel herself. Eden looked up and smiled. "Have you ever done that?! Its awesome!" Eden noticed she looked a bit down. He stood up. "Hey are you okay?" @xMellowmint

Last edited by a moderator:
xMellowmint said:
Hazel chuckled as she saw his smile. Bending down, she looked him in the eyes. "I'm fine don't worry about me. But a cardboard box really?" Hazel rolled her eyes as she pulled out a large laundry basket that can fit three people. "This is where the fun is at."
Eden's eyes gleamed. "You wanna go for a ride now? Or... Do you have work to do?"

xMellowmint said:
Hazel chuckled as she saw his smile. Bending down, she looked him in the eyes. "I'm fine don't worry about me. But a cardboard box really?" Hazel rolled her eyes as she pulled out a large laundry basket that can fit three people. "This is where the fun is at."
Saturn hummed softly, walking around the house. His eyes fell upon Hazel and Eden and he couldn't help but grin. "Hazel~ Dear, can I borrow a razor? I don't have anymore and would rather not go out into that hell hole." He asked, throwing himself onto her back. "I have an arrangement with somebody and he requires no hair, sadly I left all my possessions at my old house. They literally kicked me out." He explained solemnly, eyes landing on Eden.

"Hey baby, do you dislike hair too?" Saturn asked, slinking over next to Eden and wrapping an arm around the tiny boy, pulling him close. "I hate hair myself, it's disgusting and unappealing. I hate getting it in my mouth, I hope you don't have any." He teased, placing his head on Eden's shoulder.

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]Eden's eyes gleamed. "You wanna go for a ride now? Or... Do you have work to do?"

[/QUOTE]
Phantasia said:
Saturn hummed softly, walking around the house. His eyes fell upon Hazel and Eden and he couldn't help but grin. "Hazel~ Dear, can I borrow a razor? I don't have anymore and would rather not go out into that hell hole." He asked, throwing himself onto her back. "I have an arrangement with somebody and he requires no hair, sadly I left all my possessions at my old house. They literally kicked me out." He explained solemnly, eyes landing on Eden.
"Hey baby, do you dislike hair too?" Saturn asked, slinking over next to Eden and wrapping an arm around the tiny boy, pulling him close. "I hate hair myself, it's disgusting and unappealing. I hate getting it in my mouth, I hope you don't have any." He teased, placing his head on Eden's shoulder.
Cockblocker.. Hazel fake smiled. "Of course... Let me go get the razor for you..." She said with no tone. She got up and went to the supply closet. Pulling out a razor, she handed it to Saturn. "We get the cheapest we can find so don't expect top notch from us..."

xMellowmint said:
Cockblocker.. Hazel fake smiled. "Of course... Let me go get the razor for you..." She said with no tone. She got up and went to the supply closet. Pulling out a razor, she handed it to Saturn. "We get the cheapest we can find so don't expect top notch from us..."
"Oh, it's no problem! I have some pretty good shaving cream." Saturn hummed, pulling Eden close to him. "He's so cute, I just want to eat him up." Saturn giggled, leaning against the banister and hugging Eden tightly, using him as pretty much a rag doll. "The hetero ones are always the best, so much fun to convert." He whispered, staring down at the boy.

xMellowmint said:
(I CAN TELL HOW MUCH CHERRIE LIKES HIM)

Phantasia said:
"Oh, it's no problem! I have some pretty good shaving cream." Saturn hummed, pulling Eden close to him. "He's so cute, I just want to eat him up." Saturn giggled, leaning against the banister and hugging Eden tightly, using him as pretty much a rag doll. "The hetero ones are always the best, so much fun to convert." He whispered, staring down at the boy.
Eden just went limp, letting whatever happened happen. He looked over to Hazel and smiled. "Uh... Exuse me sir, saturn... Um, what exactly are you doing?"

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]Eden just went limp, letting whatever happened happen. He looked over to Hazel and smiled. "Uh... Exuse me sir, saturn... Um, what exactly are you doing?"

[/QUOTE]
"Trying to get you to -dolphin noise- me. Why?" Saturn asked, kissing Eden's cheek and playing with the boy's hair. "You're the the hottest male I've seen by far. I can't help but be attracted to you." Saturn whispered, biting Eden's cheek playfully before pulling back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back