• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Capitol Take Over

Pikaplup2 said:
"Shame the devil and tell the truth Hazel!" Ashley yipped eyes flashin with a hint of madness as he turned to her
"You're all freaks..." Saturn hummed, he had returned from picking his room (the biggest one as promised.) "Listen my hours are from one in the morning to four in the morning. If you want prices ask, you both get a discount. And you, Hazel or whatever. You don't get any services. Got it? Good." He giggled, moving over to the group of three and sitting on Eden's lap. "You don't mind, do you?" He asked innocently, smiling at the other.

xMellowmint said:
Hazel started to cough. "A-Ashe.. Ashe babe... my throat... you know c-can you help make it feel better and like.." she coughed fakely, "Stop bothering Eden. Icalleddibs"
(Heh that's if Saturn stops flirting xD )

Phantasia said:
"You're all freaks..." Saturn hummed, he had returned from picking his room (the biggest one as promised.) "Listen my hours are from one in the morning to four in the morning. If you want prices ask, you both get a discount. And you, Hazel or whatever. You don't get any services. Got it? Good." He giggled, moving over to the group of three and sitting on Eden's lap. "You don't mind, do you?" He asked innocently, smiling at the other.
"I... wha?" Eden was confused out of his mind already. "I g-guess not no..." He gave a weird look to the girl as if to say, 'is this normal?'

Pikaplup2 said:
"My darling, come to my office I will heal you at once" Ash clasped her hands in his frigid ones and whispered menacingly in his sweetest voice "You should only be calling dibs on me"
Hazel rubbed the back of her neck. "I don't know what you're talking about.. I didn't call dibs on anyone." She rolled her eyes and followed him to his office.

Phantasia said:
Ashley glared at the demon "How innapropriate"

xMellowmint said:
Hazel rubbed the back of her neck. "I don't know what you're talking about.. I didn't call dibs on anyone." She rolled her eyes and followed him to his office.
Once they entered his office Ashley dropped his cool demeanor "Haaaaaaaaaze,baby why don't you love meeeee" he fell to his knees and crawled over to her

Pikaplup2 said:
Once they entered his office Ashley dropped his cool demeanor "Haaaaaaaaaze,baby why don't you love meeeee" he fell to his knees and crawled over to her
Hazel sat down. "I do love you." Hazel chuckled and pulled up Ashley and embraced him. "Don't say I don't love you, I do, just not in a marriage way."

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]"I... wha?" Eden was confused out of his mind already. "I g-guess not no..." He gave a weird look to the girl as if to say, 'is this normal?'

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks sweet." Saturn smiled at the boy, his eyes dilated. "You can have a fifty percent off deal any night you want, okay?" He hummed, petting the boy. "See me when you want to, or don't. I have a lot of boys that line up for me." He hummed, playing with his hair.

Phantasia said:
"Thanks sweet." Saturn smiled at the boy, his eyes dilated. "You can have a fifty percent off deal any night you want, okay?" He hummed, petting the boy. "See me when you want to, or don't. I have a lot of boys that line up for me." He hummed, playing with his hair.
"I uh... I don't know what you mean by that s-sir..."

xMellowmint said:
Hazel sat down. "I do love you." Hazel chuckled and pulled up Ashley and embraced him. "Don't say I don't love you, I do, just not in a marriage way."
Ash's eyes widened it had been years since he was last hugged...he felt some of Haze's life energy leave her "Ah I will get you a medicated popsicle" He let go of Haze and grabbed her one"You will feel better in no time"

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]"I uh... I don't know what you mean by that s-sir..."

[/QUOTE]
"My name is Saturn, not "Sir..." Unless you're into that." Saturn smiled, eyes brightening. "Aw so pure. Well, the thing is. I don't eat people food. I eat men's lust. Normally I charge over twenty dollars for everything on my... Menu, but you're so cute everything is half off. Good, great..." He hummed, moving his hands from his hair to Eden's, toying with it.

Pikaplup2 said:
Ash's eyes widened it had been years since he was last hugged...he felt some of Haze's life energy leave her "Ah I will get you a medicated popsicle" He let go of Haze and grabbed her one"You will feel better in no time"
Hazel was happy as she was given a popsicle "Yay!! Thank you!!" She started sucking the popsicle. "I'm gonna be in my room working."

Phantasia said:
"My name is Saturn, not "Sir..." Unless you're into that." Saturn smiled, eyes brightening. "Aw so pure. Well, the thing is. I don't eat people food. I eat men's lust. Normally I charge over twenty dollars for everything on my... Menu, but you're so cute everything is half off. Good, great..." He hummed, moving his hands from his hair to Eden's, toying with it.
"...w-well... I don't think I need anything from your...'menu' at the moment, but if I do I will tell you." Eden wanted to go find the girl again, but mostly just go far away from the strange man.

xMellowmint said:
Hazel was happy as she was given a popsicle "Yay!! Thank you!!" She started sucking the popsicle. "I'm gonna be in my room working."
"Call me if you need help with your math, love I need to rest" Ash huffed sitting on the infirmary bed

Ashley allowed himself to go transluscent only when he was alone. He glided over to his special box and gazed inside at a violin case, sadly. These children must never know who I am or was

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]"...w-well... I don't think I need anything from your...'menu' at the moment, but if I do I will tell you." Eden wanted to go find the girl again, but mostly just go far away from the strange man.

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty, bye!" Saturn smiled, climbing off of Eden's lap and waving."Remeber, my hours are from 1 to 4... I think, I always go a little bit after the actual ending time. My room is the one with a huge scroll of me half naked!" Saturn told Eden, just so he knew.

Pikaplup2 said:
"Call me if you need help with your math, love I need to rest" Ash huffed sitting on the infirmary bed
Hazel nodded. "Nighty night." She closed the door behind her and went into her 'studio' bedroom. She put on her head phones and flipped the power switch, turning on everything.

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe](Nah! I love saturn, my character is just weirded the hell out by him, like he was with leslie)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm pretty sure your character is the only one who kinda likes him)

Phantasia said:
"Alrighty, bye!" Saturn smiled, climbing off of Eden's lap and waving."Remeber, my hours are from 1 to 4... I think, I always go a little bit after the actual ending time. My room is the one with a huge scroll of me half naked!" Saturn told Eden, just so he knew.
xMellowmint said:
Hazel nodded. "Nighty night." She closed the door behind her and went into her 'studio' bedroom. She put on her head phones and flipped the power switch, turning on everything.
"O-Okay... bye..." Eden waved and got up. "Better find my room I guess." Eden wandered around the house, very lost untill he heard the sound of music. He followed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back