• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Capitol Take Over

Hazel stepped out and found a man, the teenage age yelling out. "It's not as great as it may seem..." She chuckled. "You seem new to the capitol, aren't cha?" @Eden Smithe

Last edited by a moderator:
xMellowmint said:
Hazel stepped out and found a man, the teenage age yelling out. "It's not as great as it may seem..." She chuckled. "You seem new to the capitol, aren't cha?"
Eden turned around and his jaw dropped. "uh... y-yeah... im uh... n-new..." He shook his head and put out a hand. "Im uh... my name is uh..."

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]Eden turned around and his jaw dropped. "uh... y-yeah... im uh... n-new..." He shook his head and put out a hand. "Im uh... my name is uh..."

[/QUOTE]
Hazel giggled and raised an eyebrow. "Well hello 'uh'. It's been a while since I've heard that name." She grabbed his hand and shook it. "Do you have a place to stay since you're in the capitol now or are you planning on being homeless?"

xMellowmint said:
Hazel giggled and raised an eyebrow. "Well hello 'uh'. It's been a while since I've heard that name." She grabbed his hand and shook it. "Do you have a place to stay since you're in the capitol now or are you planning on being homeless?"
"E-Eden! Yeah... thats me.." Eden blushed and shook his head. "I didn't really plan that part out..." He scratched his neck. "But I'll find something... I hope..."

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]"E-Eden! Yeah... thats me.." Eden blushed and shook his head. "I didn't really plan that part out..." He scratched his neck. "But I'll find something... I hope..."

[/QUOTE]
"Well Eden... You can stay over with us if you would like," Hazel smiled. "It's not good to be homeless here. Trust me..."

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]Eden, still shaking her hand, nodded and smiled. "Okay... wait, why not?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well.... I'll tell you later...." Hazel dragged Eden back to the orphanage. "I'm Hazel by the way. Most people call me Haze though."

"Hey you two!" Saturn suddenly butt into the conversation, wrapping his arms around the two. "I couldn't help but hear that this cutie was homeless and you were taking him in. Well, would you mind letting me in too." He paused, moving his hand down a bit to grope the young male. "I was kicked out of my old home for being too sexually active, whatever that means." He giggled, winking at the two. "Can I stay? I promise I won't touch you, I'm gay." He explained, pulling himself off the two and smiling, similar to that of a cat.

Phantasia said:
"Hey you two!" Saturn suddenly butt into the conversation, wrapping his arms around the two. "I couldn't help but hear that this cutie was homeless and you were taking him in. Well, would you mind letting me in too." He paused, moving his hand down a bit to grope the young male. "I was kicked out of my old home for being too sexually active, whatever that means." He giggled, winking at the two. "Can I stay? I promise I won't touch you, I'm gay." He explained, pulling himself off the two and smiling, similar to that of a cat.
Hazel looked over at the man and took his arm off her. "There's plenty of room at the orphanage. Most of them got blown up from this crazy guy named Whitney but what ever."

xMellowmint said:
"Well.... I'll tell you later...." Hazel dragged Eden back to the orphanage. "I'm Hazel by the way. Most people call me Haze though."
@Eden Smithe Suddenly a rather pale and sinister man appeared behind Eden and whispered in his ear "Hazel is my fiance. I hope you were not thinking of stealing her"

xMellowmint said:
Hazel looked over at the man and took his arm off her. "There's plenty of room at the orphanage. Most of them got blown up from this crazy guy named Whitney but what ever."
"I'm good at negotiating with crazy people." Saturn promised, flashing a grin. "I have my ways. Anyway, can I go inside?" He asked, playing with the straps over his overly revealing shirt. Without an answer he ran into the house. "I'm getting the biggest room, I have a lot of clients~" He cooed, running through the house.

Pikaplup2 said:
@Eden Smithe Suddenly a rather pale and sinister man appeared behind Eden and whispered in his ear "Hazel is my fiance. I hope you were not thinking of stealing her"
Hazel scoffed. "Ash... I'm 16 and you know I'm too young for that..." She rolled her eyes and continued dragging all 3 of them back inside.

xMellowmint said:
Hazel scoffed. "Ash... I'm 16 and you know I'm too young for that..." She rolled her eyes and continued dragging all 3 of them back inside.
Ashley smiled then grabbed Hazel romantically, once inside the house. "My dear Love has no age. I may be 28 but, that can not stop me from loving you!~" He moaned in delight as he began to ramble on about their soon coming wedding

Pikaplup2 said:
Ashley smiled then grabbed Hazel romantically, once inside the house. "My dear Love has no age. I may be 28 but, that can not stop me from loving you!~" He moaned in delight as he began to ramble on about their soon coming wedding
Eden was confused already, but he was happy to have the place to stay. "So uh... you guys are not engaged?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]Eden was confused already, but he was happy to have the home. "So uh... you guys are not engaged?"

[/QUOTE]
"We are!" answered the man placing a cold hand onto Eden's chin, lifting it "You have a nice bone structure....Can I borrow it?

[QUOTE="Eden Smithe]Eden was confused already, but he was happy to have the place to stay. "So uh... you guys are not engaged?"

[/QUOTE]
Hazel sighed and shook her head. "yes. We are NOT engaged."

Pikaplup2 said:
"We are!" answered the man placing a cold hand onto Eden's chin, lifting it "You have a nice bone structure....Can I borrow it?
Eden looked into the strange man's eyes, then to the girl he had just met. "L-Look... I uh... whatever that means, no?"

Pikaplup2 said:
Hazel started to cough. "A-Ashe.. Ashe babe... my throat... you know c-can you help make it feel better and like.." she coughed fakely, "Stop bothering Eden. Icalleddibs"

xMellowmint said:
Hazel sighed and shook her head. "yes. We are NOT engaged."
"Shame the devil and tell the truth Hazel!" Ashley yipped eyes flashin with a hint of madness as he turned to her

xMellowmint said:
Hazel started to cough. "A-Ashe.. Ashe babe... my throat... you know c-can you help make it feel better and like.." she coughed fakely, "Stop bothering Eden. Icalleddibs"
"My darling, come to my office I will heal you at once" Ash clasped her hands in his frigid ones and whispered menacingly in his sweetest voice "You should only be calling dibs on me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back