• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

So what if they get upset? You even implied that Thomas and Vanessa knew each other for years! They're just upset because they are under the assumption that we instantly connected.

It's probably gonna sound stupid to you. Actually, I know it will sound stupid, but my fifteen year old sister just f*cking told me to move out and that no one wants me at this house. Believe me, if I had the resources, I definitely would have my ass out of the house, but I don't.

I don't have siblings so I can't relate but my father is pretty much Satan during the day. So I can understand the whole wanting to leave home part.

The argument was so stupid too. I was coming inside from taking the trash out and I used that weird voice people use when talking to puppies and babies. Anyway, I called these two puppies brats because they were by the door and my sister started yelling at me about yelling at them. I was just playing with the dogs! DAMMIT! I HOPE MY MOM TAKES HER PHONE AWAY.

*hugs* she also got mad because they got into the trash in her room and I won't pick it up. We have to keep our doors closed because these dogs can't have glutin. They got into her trash because her door was wide fuck*ng open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back