• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

explosiveKitten said:
KItty: VIOLET! OH LESBIAN RAPUNZEL I WENT OUT AND FOUND A SPECIAL DRESS JUST FOR YOU! I PICKED IT OUT SPECIAL!
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e1/66/07/e16607fa667aa2012d125df2451548a1.jpg
explosiveKitten said:
explosiveKitten said:

Robin came in with Carly and Vanessa and has been at camp for years. He's admitted having a crush on her for most of that time.

Thomas and Vanessa are friends and keep talking about their past together.

*shaking.* I'm not perfect ok. I don't like spending a well waiting for things and my memory sucks so I can't keep track very well. I'm sorry I just can't be some super writer. I sick at it and I know I suck.

Holo said:
*shaking.* I'm not perfect ok. I don't like spending a well waiting for things and my memory sucks so I can't keep track very well. I'm sorry I just can't be some super writer. I sick at it and I know I suck.
*holding close, rests head against your shoulder* Sh... it's okay... not everyone one is perfect... no one is... we all have mistakes and flails that make us who we are... sometimes we just need a bit of help from others to notice them and try to fix them... We are here for you.. we don't want to be against you...

Guys, leave him alone. I don't see a problem with it. It's not like anything in this rp is realistic anyway.

I'm just gonna try to think of what to do with the time skip that won't make anybody else angry. *sulks into a cardboard box.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back