• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Allie: I could launch myself out from a shadow outside you perimeter.

Zoul: Who are you calling a pup? I'm around 600 years old!

Allie: 587. Jeez, and you act like a puppy too!

Zoul: blame it on Lupa. You try being considered an omega for 300 years... You only interact with the pups...

Allie: don't forget you've only lived that long because of your partners.

Zoul: stupid bound by partnership vow.

Max: what does that mean?

Allie: higher ranking hunters are assigned personal wolves. He's mine. His last owner died protecting me and I apparently am the fourth person to save him from. Being reborn...

Zoul: and I thank you for that... And remove your paw.

Allie: Zoul.

Zoul: Remove your paw... Please

Allie: much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bishop: come on... It's okay. You just wanted to have fun... It's not your fault okay... Please stop being sad.. *hugs tighter*

Kitty: you can call it fucknuts for all I care... But Bishop, he was one of my friends.... And now he's just yelling at me like I set all those rules against him specifically...

Jesus Kitty. Listen. Friends fight. They get in heated arguments and someone always feels like they are the odd one out. Hell, some my my closest friend are people I get into argument with and do thing like that. Kitty. It's one moment out of billions... Don't let it weigh you down so much ok...

kitty: Techie didn't do anything... Just please, forget it, I'm fine.... *gently shoves Bishop out of the cat castle and closes the door* thanks for trying guys...

Kitty I'm serious I want techie in the rp or something. He was annoying as all hell but he was skilled too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back