• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Soleil: *giggles before bringing her lips up to his*

Donovan: I feel like I should be a fighter like Allie, but she already uses gauntlets and boots.

Jason:*kneels beside Helena's bed slowly drawing the covers off of her hugging her close to him her ear over his heart* It's alright, we're together.

Allie: Steal my weapons and you AND Kai get to experience shadowboxing

Kitsune: *pushes Anthony towards Soleil* Don't forget the boobs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kai: Oh my gods I just realized something....Arther is the god of the upper air, as in the air that the gods breathe. Donovan could generate that air in his lungs and boost his physical strength not needing gloves or boots to make him stronger, and his second power could be control over light.

Donovan: Oh please you can't beat me up with shadows If there are none, seriously Aether...Light? Ringing any bells little sis?

Bishop: SOUL!!! WHICH ONE OF YOU CHARACTERS IS AT THE LAKE!!!!

Zoul: *falls out of Allies jacket* oof!... Oh hello there *size changes to match Tracker* greetings... Who art thou?

Allie: 21st century Zoul... Stick with the time period

Zoul: Very well... Who you be, dawg.

Allie: That's not-... Never mind... Also. There's always shadows...

BishopOfKings said:
Bishop: SOUL!!! WHICH ONE KF YOU CHARACTERS IS AT THE LAKE!!!!
Zoul: *falls out of Allies jacket* oof!... Oh hello there *size changes to match Tracker* greetings... Who art thou?

Allie: 21st century Zoul... Stick with the time period

Zoul: Very well... Who you be, dawg.

Allie: That's not-... Never mind...

Soul: BRIDGEEEEETTTT

Tracker: Sup pup. *puts a paw gently on Zoul's head*

Donovan: I could create a perimeter of light to push the shadows back far enough that you'd have a had time getting shadows to me without my dissipating them you also wouldn't be able to pop out at me since I wouldn't have a shadow.

Valencia: Helena had a boy she liked that loved waffles???Cerberus ate him, though Jason said she nearly killed the demon dog to get him back, described it as one of the most saddening and badass moments ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back