• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

KT: ... *licks Bishop*

Kitty: oh, here's some added information *holds up a piece of paper* audio cues so you know when she's coming include the tinkling bell and a robotic sounding "me-ow". She has a 'tongue'with inch long barbs that grab onto whatever she manages to get in her mouth. Annnnnd, her sharp teeth are particularly well known for rending flesh, even her endoskeleton has sharp teeth

KT: *jaw unhinges, endoskeleton's teeth clearly visible to Bishop*

Kitty: Her eyes come out when she starts to wander, leaving pinpoints of white, much like uhhh the bear, Freddy. She is often seen with blood dripping from her jaws. *puts the paper down*

KT: *has bishop hanging from her tongue*

explosiveKitten said:
KT: ... *licks Bishop*
Kitty: oh, here's some added information *holds up a piece of paper* audio cues so you know when she's coming include the tinkling bell and a robotic sounding "me-ow". She has a 'tongue'with inch long barbs that grab onto whatever she manages to get in her mouth. Annnnnd, her sharp teeth are particularly well known for rending flesh, even her endoskeleton has sharp teeth

KT: *jaw unhinges, endoskeleton's teeth clearly visible to Bishop*

Kitty: Her eyes come out when she starts to wander, leaving pinpoints of white, much like uhhh the bear, Freddy. She is often seen with blood dripping from her jaws. *puts the paper down*

KT: *has bishop hanging from her tongue*
Soul:*sleeping in box*

Soul: *hears music stop playing*....

Dorothy: *usually giggles before showing up, her eyes become like Toy Chica's when she's wandering and her mouth opens up to show a sharp row of razor teeth that she doesn't have on show*

Axel: *tries to shoves Bishop into the suit, but he gets stuck* ...?

KT: Awwww, he's stuck.

Kitty: *rushes in an deactivated KT and Axel* No killing bishop! *shoves them in a closet*

Kai: I wanna make a character for final resting based on Onimusha or Akame ga kill, I know the second one is actually relevant, but the dudes abilities from onimusha are cool. Any advice? Also bishop I'm mad at you for not responding to that yet.

But but...the if scene w/ Veloce, cross, and Marcus.

Jason: *Jerks back after his mind wanders to the last time he was this happy only to severely regret it.* .......l

(sleepy goodnight all I'll prolly be on before all of you since I always wake up ridiculously early so try not to miss me too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back