• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

It sound like aniki in the show sorry GAWSH. I hate the fact that I asked you Just before I watched the episode. But at least He passed down incursion I thought that was wicked awesome. Especially the fact that Tyrant is still alive within it.

Wait I just checked it is aniki HAH SUCK IT!! I remembered from when my sis taught me Japanese.

Helena: *smiles and kisses Jason more*

Kitty: heeeey Dorothy meet KT and Axel. *cat animatronic (LOOKS JUST LIKE A CAT YOU KNOW) and German Shepard walk into the ooc* ...

KT: ... *blinks green eyes, bends down and pokes Bishop in the belly* little doggy? Are you okay?

Axel: ...

explosiveKitten said:
Helena: *smiles and kisses Jason more*
Kitty: heeeey Dorothy meet KT and Axel. *cat animatronic (LOOKS JUST LIKE A CAT YOU KNOW) and German Shepard walk into the ooc* ...

KT: ... *blinks green eyes, bends down and pokes Bishop in the belly* little doggy? Are you okay?

Axel: ...
Dorothy: *looks up*has blue eyes*... H-Hello.

Kitty: .... Ahhhhh... Shit.

KT: ...: I think the little doggy is dead guys... *leans over Bishop's face, muzzle mere inches from Bishop's nose* helloooooo?

explosiveKitten said:
Kitty: .... Ahhhhh... Shit.
KT: ...: I think the little doggy is dead guys... *leans over Bishop's face, muzzle mere inches from Bishop's nose* helloooooo?
Dorothy: *grins a bit*maybe we should put him in a suit?

Bishop: *wakes up* what do you wa- *sees the animatronics* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *jumps onto ceiling*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bishop: IM TRYING TO PLAY SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FREAKY THINGS!!!!!!! *still death gripping the ceiling*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back