• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Soul:eh?

[/QUOTE]
Lucky: I can't focus, and you'd probably be better at imagining what a son of Horme would be like.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Soul:...son of who?

[/QUOTE]
Lucky: Horme= energetic activity, impulse or effort (to do a thing), eagerness, setting oneself in motion, and starting an action, and particularly onrush in battle.

LuckyANDKitty said:
Lucky: Horme= energetic activity, impulse or effort (to do a thing), eagerness, setting oneself in motion, and starting an action, and particularly onrush in battle.
Soul:...okay... Give me time to do my homework and I'll look.

Antonius: *nails Anthony in the head with a living sea sponge (It's soft still)* What did the shark ever do to you?! *:C*

tumblr_mfwuim9PJJ1rfwfvbo1_500.jpg

Soul:?

Antonius: Don't question the son of the sea God on what sea creature is okay to eat!! *DX*......just stick to commonly eaten fish please, they are kinda dumb the shark was pleading with you to spare it so it could teach its son to hunt properly....but you can't understand it.

Anthony: fine. *throws the shark back and dives in again coming up with a squid on his face.* can I eat this?

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]
tumblr_mfwuim9PJJ1rfwfvbo1_500.jpg

Soul:?

[/QUOTE] First thought: IS this Jack or Finn? Second Thought: Either way, it's a yes!

Anthony: *waiting for a response then hears Helena.* scratch that can it be used as ear plugs?

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]lol! It's Jack.

[/QUOTE]
I still can't recognize who's who with those two.

Jason: *Just smiles before he leans over and Kisses Helena*

Kai:(Watching Akame ga kill on crunchyroll checking site during commercials)

Antonius: Can't you just magic up some earplugs? And yes you can eat the squid...it's quite foul tempered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back