• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Holo: mmmmmmh Jim dean breakfast sandwich.

Jonathan: i'm going to take Johnathan, Elizabeth, and Kat.

@Soul OMU

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky: I have still gotten nowhere with Elian

Elian: I don't know whether to be upset or pleased that she's so frustrated by the fact that she can't finish me.

Addison: Hehe, I have a LOT more siblings now...

Antonius(Tony): * catches Tania* I'm not letting you fall.

Sebastian: Anyone want to answer the question?

Jason: *Walks to Helena's room in time to see her stepping on him* I hope you don't do that to me

Valencia:..........

Helena: well, you'd best hope that you don't go running away from me! *looks at Jason, then down* I couldn't handle it if you just up and left... And as for yooooou- *grabs Anthony and pulls him up into her arms in a hug* I don't want you to run off. I want you to stay. I want you to be my friend and that's the ONLY WAY I'll be happy.

Jason: Told you we loved ya man, next time you hide in the first home we'll leave Tony behind give 'me a reason to fear Greeks as well.

Antonius: *Kisses Tania back wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close

Sebastian:m*Sighs and goes back to Lia* I'm just goin to stick with you...realized that you're much better company. *Smiles and kisses Lia stroking the flower in her tattoo* Remember when we made that.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: Told you we loved ya man, next time you hide in the first home we'll leave Tony behind give 'me a reason to fear Greeks as well.
Antonius: *Kisses Tania back wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close

Sebastian:m*Sighs and goes back to Lia* I'm just goin to stick with you...realized that you're much better company. *Smiles and kisses Lia stroking the flower in her tattoo* Remember when we made that.

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *smiles a bit and kisses him back before looking at him lightly*Yes I remember... It's grown.

Sebastian: I see, I didn't know that could happen.....why did it grow? * Sebastian looks at Lia genuinely curious his face fully showing at least that emotion.*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian: I see, I didn't know that could happen.....why did it grow? * Sebastian looks at Lia genuinely curious his face fully showing at least that emotion.*

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *shrugs*maybe it feels how I feel and grows when I grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back