• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Bishie: but I'm called Bishie by you guys too, so I have a backup! Also again blame Holo, he brought them over! You could make a character. You don't have to be like Batman. An assassin is like a demigod... Who kills people instead of monsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cross:*Jerks back when he's licked then falls over as he's hugged Exclamation marks appearing over his head as his face got a surprised look* .........!

Jason: *Sitting on the floor of Helena's room* owwww..........wait did she just compliment me?

Sebastian: *smilles and holds Lia close*

Valencia: *Walks over to Akita* What's with you?

Veloce: dunno

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Cross:*Jerks back when he's licked then falls over as he's hugged Exclamation marks appearing over his head as his face got a surprised look* .........!
Jason: *Sitting on the floor of Helena's room* owwww..........wait did she just compliment me?

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *Blushing a tiny bit, looking away*

Hattori: *trying to block Tania's pan.* ngh. *face turning red.*

nthony: Why do you care? What do I mean to you? Why should you force me to be your brother? You don't know me nor do you even try to. I told you one thing and you suddenly assume I'm doing this or that. Only you're hatred of me will cause my demise. Besides my mother is the goddess of necromancy and I'm researching future allies I might have to Summon. But again you don't know me so you wouldn't know that. *turns to mist and reforms behind Helena.*

@explosiveKitten

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Cross:*Jerks back when he's licked then falls over as he's hugged Exclamation marks appearing over his head as his face got a surprised look* .........!

[/QUOTE]
Helena: .... I care about you. On a deeper level then you know. *lets him go* .... You can come watch Flipper with me when you calm down. *looks slightly upset, then turns and walks off, slips into her cabin and closes the door* .... *sniffles and wipes her face* Jason, go find my DVD case, will ya? *walks off to find her DVD player*

Akita: *looks at Valencia* what.

Neon: *cuddling with Cross* :D

Anthony: right. *sighs and tries to cut off his emotions.* here goes nothing. *goes into Helena's room and sits on the floor with a blank stare.*

Jason: *Stands* right....but where is it?

Cross:*Contemplating what would happen if he let Neon go* ..............

Sebastian: *pokes Lia's nose* That is what I mean.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *Stands* right....but where is it?
Cross:*Contemplating what would happen if he let Neon go* ..............

Sebastian: *pokes Lia's nose* That is what I mean.

[/QUOTE]
Lia: I think Soul made me a Tsundere...

Soul: *Floating away*Boooo~

Kai: *Tackles Souls and holds her down* Stop floating away!!

Jason: Right! *slides under Helena's bed looking around for her DVD case. He comes out with it.* Here we go.

Sebastian: I like you anyways.

Helena: Great. Now just... just flip through it and find the disk marked Flipper. It's blue. *settiing up the DVD player*

Neon: ....zzzz...

Akita: Oh my god, she fell asleep..

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Kai: *Tackles Souls and holds her down* Stop floating away!!
Jason: Right! *slides under Helena's bed looking around for her DVD case. He comes out with it.* Here we go.

Sebastian: I like you anyways.

[/QUOTE]
Soul: O.o Whyyyy?

Lia: *Smiles a bit and leans over to kiss him briefly*

Jason: *Sits on Helena's bed flipping through the case until he finds the disc.* Here we go

Cross: ..........*Eases himself up gently pulling neons arms off of him.*

Sebastian: *Kisses Lia smiling*

Kai: Becaaaaauuuuuusssssssssssseeeeee!

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *Sits on Helena's bed flipping through the case until he finds the disc.* Here we go
Cross: ..........*Eases himself up gently pulling neons arms off of him.*

Sebastian: *Kisses Lia smiling*

Kai: Becaaaaauuuuuusssssssssssseeeeee!

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *pulls away, blushing a bit*

Soul: Because why!?

Kitty: *throws sparkles over Sebastian and Lia* Ahhhh bless this shiiiiip *throws more sparkles over Cross and Neon* And this one tooooooo *flies away*

Helena: *Grabs the disc and puts it in the player, puts the player on the bedside table, watching the projection on the wall, then she climbs onto her bed and leans back against the wall*

Sebastian: *looks at the glitter a little weirded out.

Cross: *Slides out from under Neon* ...............

Jason: *sits on Helena's bed not wanting to lean back because he'd be pretty close to Helena and Anthony already seemed to want him to stop existing pretty strongly. Eventually he got tired of just sitting there worrying and just leaned back a bit fed up with worrying over everyone else's opinion*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian: *looks at the glitter a little weirded out.
Cross: *Slides out from under Neon* ...............

Jason: *sits on Helena's bed not wanting to lean back because he'd be pretty close to Helena and Anthony already seemed to want him to stop existing pretty strongly. Eventually he got tired of just sitting there worrying and just leaned back a bit fed up with worrying over everyone else's opinion*

[/QUOTE]
Lia:....*shakes it off*

Soul: *Floating*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back