• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian: I guess it's not that important, *kisses Lia*
Jason: ouch ouch ouchie ow!!!! Locks....hurt.....DAMN!

Cross: *sighs happily and puts his forehead to hers.*

(Night :P )

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *Blushes a bit and kisses him back*

Kitty: but seriously, Bishop, why are you so surprised about Hattori going after Neon... *gasp!* does Bishop feel protective of his bestie?

Anthony: Why do you care? What do I mean to you? Why should you force me to be your brother? You don't know me nor do you even try to. I told you one thing and you suddenly assume I'm doing this or that. Only you're hatred of me will cause my demise. Besides my mother is the goddess of necromancy and I'm researching future allies I might have to Summon. But again you don't know me so you wouldn't know that. *turns to mist and reforms behind Helena.*

@explosiveKitten

Last edited by a moderator:
Bishop: dear gods our leaders are weird.

Max: your what?

Bishop: the assassin thing. Our boss is probably the most adorable thing in the world. And her second in command is an insane kid with a love for torture and flowers.(if he's accepted)

Max: wow... The only thing we have for a leader at Camp is an old center who... Really doesn't do much

Kitsune: wait... He's insane... I want to me him!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bishie: *jumps onto Soul* stop with the floating!

Marcus: *is booping Hattori's ears* has anyone told you that you have very boopable ears?

Kitsune: I have'

Marcus/Kitsune: *both tilt their heads to the side and approach one another. They then begin mimicking every single move the other makes* ... Either this is one crazy mirror or I just found my new bestie!

Max: oh gods no...

Soul:... I can't... I don't even know how to be assassin and i would have no idea how to fit in kinda... *Grunts and falls*... why did your name change?

Bishie: because I was being stupid and named another character bishop.

Bishop: s'up

Kitsune/Marcus: That tickled! Jinx! Double Jinx! Triple Jinx!!! Qua-

Max: ENOUGH WITH THE JINXING!!!

Soul:Ah... that's why i don't name characters, Soul. I don't want to be called OMU... Also I have nothing to do and i'm bored while you guys are all talking about yours ocs in another rp which you guys should be talking about them in the ooc over there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back