Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Hmm might need a role play update and have all the active players with their respective characters to carry on with, you know once get to Greenland.

Then why is everyone heading off to Greenland? Or are they not heading off to Greenland? I'm still reading BECAUSE YOU GUYSSS NEEED TO CALM DOWN well you have now but you posted like tons of pages a couple days ago BUT STILL

By the way, I think Allie is pretty awesome. Although it adds to the gender imbalance. But yeah, we need a Huntress of Artemis. I wonder where Artemis is in all this ... she's probably not one of the gods who destroyed the camp. I also doubt that Athena would take part in it either even though she did hurt Ryan about it ... destroying the home of their heroes probably not being a wise decision to her and all ... so maybe who he thought were the gods were just other people in disguise? Like Titans or something?

If I ever finish my post (which I have been working on but EVEN ON THE FIRST DAY I got homework GAWD ... though it's mostly just parent signatures and whatever) and if the genders balance out and if no one else with freckles joins the group, I'll make a daughter with Morpheus who has pretty awesome powers that aren't actually violent at all which sort of makes it even cooler

Thanks Julia. And we are getting to the plane because if the birds attacking and because the scientists sent some soldiers to the hotel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. Darn guys, wasn't the point of the Stymphalian birds and soldiers to actually, like, take some time? But it's just, like, *sword slash* and then they're gone. C'mon, there's no point in monster attacks if you just slash them all with a sword (which would be incredibly difficult to do) and hardly get any injuries (apart from Adri of course) ... they're supposed to produce a challenge! The birds are waaaay harder to defeat! I wonder what will be able to present a challenge to the demigods at all?

tina-fey.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back