Camp Half-Blood Redefined

"Hmm i havent gotten a notification from this for hours seems fishy"

*goes to OOC*

DAM YOU RPNATION FOR NOT GIVING ME NOTIFICATIONS AGAIN!

Meanwhile how do you guys like my profile avatar?.

And also

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]Vanessa pulled on her hair as she heard the others talking. She watched Harry and Adrina together and Adrina looked hurt. "Hey, do you want help?" She asked them with a thin smile. "Or, do you got it?" She was itching to try and do something for the others in the group, wanting to prove that she was just as powerful as her father.

[/QUOTE]
*Sigh*

@Melody Frazier i think you should wait until the group reaches greenland before making your intro because your character literally appeared out of no where in that post and also read the entire rp or at LEAST the last 156 pages. 
@TechEwok for no reason whatsoever i mentioned you by accident in that post.

Also guys how would you feel if i make a roman demigod? c:.

Yea.... sadly I agree with everyone else. But you might want to read the entire rp so you know what's happened. And since your character has been in camp or whatnot, it would be better to know the events that took place since the beginning.

Only ones that have more than two outs Ryan himself. 1 main character and two support characters. Don't remember why he had them, might have been when there was only 5 of us at the time. And lucky had 2 main characters and a support character that does nothing but see through mist.

Though Ryan should consult this since these are his rules. I just try my best enforce the rules.

TechEwok said:
Only ones that have more than two outs Ryan himself. 1 main character and two support characters. Don't remember why he had them, might have been when there was only 5 of us at the time. And lucky had 2 main characters and a support character that does nothing but see through mist.
Though Ryan should consult this since these are his rules. I just try my best enforce the rules.
Well i plan to kill off or send away Jenna since i don't really like her anymore and i should have gone with a Zeus or Jupiter character instead not an Aeolus one.

Oh man, I'm sorry, you guys. I keep messing y'all up. It's probably better if I just stop doing this one. *sigh*

Lol no. Just read up and introduce your post when they arrive on Greenland. So in the meantime while the party heads over there, you can catch up on the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back