Camp Half-Blood Redefined

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]I'm nervous about making my cs cuz I don't wanna be shot at for it.

[/QUOTE]
Why are you so scared about getting shot? If anything, I'll pull your intestines out and play jump rope with them.

OH okay. I like Pepper too! Darn it this is hard though ... I also like the prospect of Fern and Freckles being twins... GRR

Aww, but I had been thinking for a long time while I was on vacation that I would make a freckled daughter of Morpheus and had everything planned in my head, but it seems like there are many more girls than boys now so I don't know . . . maybe I could make a son but I would probably make everything different and I don't want to . . . I'll wait to see if it balances out more . . . BUT FOR NOW I HAVE TO WORK ON MY POST even though school starts tomorrow and I peer counciled for the freshmen orientation today which did not help me forget that school is starting so soon gaaAAAAHHHH

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Pepper: *quickly pecks Ryan's cheek*Thank you for dropping the subject.*goes back in the water*
And I would but I'm waiting for an answer from Lucky. xD

[/QUOTE]
Sowry *pouts innocently* 

explosiveKitten said:
A horse man, yes, but... His... Horse...
IMAGES. IMAGES I DID NOT NEED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back