Camp Half-Blood Redefined

no it's fine, it's just interesting. I mean they talked about a Lupa offspring because Revolver brought up something and then there was the debate with who would do it with a wolf... xD

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]no it's fine, it's just interesting. I mean they talked about a Lupa offspring because Revolver brought up something and then there was the debate with who would do it with a wolf... xD

[/QUOTE]
DON'T BRING THAT UP AGAIN!

AMHF SV HMSHJV,,YVUS,YU,YEH Mjyv,yj,vauv,jx,UGKGU v ydUSUIKW,DKVU,DU,VKA,UVDUVDVHIWUGGUDRUIAXUA,A,IUC

*repeatedly smashes head on keyboard*

Soo, I guess I'll do it, then. For parents, yeah, it'll sound weird, just try not to think too much about it.

... Since techies not here, I feel the need to take his place.

As a requirement so you know what's been going on , you must read the entire rp. First post to last. Don't worry, it's a good read.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]... I was waiting 20 minutes before posting my reply and then I find out Revolver posted! Now I have to wait another 20 minutes-3o minutes...

[/QUOTE]
NO SOUL. You do not merely wait! While waiting, you bleed out all the thoughts and feelings and details and EVERYTHING YOU CAN ADD TO THE POST until you're done waiting.

HI MELODAAAY! And yes it is a good read ... that is, except for the many one- and two-liners some people have posted throughout the RP ... Yeah, other than those, our posts deserve to be acknowledged! We have worked hard for their acknowledgement! 
Although ... the thing about RPs is that they're pretty hard to follow unless you're actually engaged in it ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back